It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is just too much false information on ATS regarding billy meier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The nasty breed of people who attack billy meier seem to be the same imbeciles who have nothing better to do with their lives than to seek solice from the equally confused blind imbeciles leading them.
What is good for all humanity is good for all humanity
Why destroy it through folly and ignorance
Fools mistake what is bad for good and what is good for bad.
When will these fools overcome their foolishness
Is once a fool always a fool?
Of course, only if they choose to remain a fool by not doing their due diligence and figuring out for themselves what is the truth and what is a lie.

Billy meier's authentic photos, UFO sound, contact conversations with predictions and prophecies given years and sometimes decades before the event occured can make even the blind see the genuineness of his contacts with the plejaren ETs, Yet one imbecile after one imbecile who have not done anything in the way of corroborating for themselves by reading and investigating the matter are usually the ones to oppose it the most vehemently.
Is this not but an act of airheaded stupidity

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I believe he is telling the truth. The more you find out about his story, you know it cant be faked. Those photographs could not have been made in the 70's, there simply is no way. And the prophecies pretty much confirms the aliens can see a possible future of ours.

Yet human kind choose to ignore the warnings.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiation
The nasty breed of people who attack billy meier seem to be the same imbeciles who have nothing better to do with their lives than to seek solice from the equally confused blind imbeciles leading them.
Fools mistake what is bad for good and what is good for bad.

I understand in a way your reaction, but despite the fact that I find Billy Meier a real case and not a fraud, I don’t think that you can call people imbeciles or fools when they share not the same opinion with you.
There are some other subjects of where I am convinced that they are also real, and therefore don’t understand that other people can’t see or believe it as real or true.
But so be it, you must respect the opinion of others, even when its sometimes unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
How about the plastic barrel cap UFO? How can you describe that? And the pteronodon and sauropod from an illustration in a book? I can go on and on and on...

And if he is for real and wish to 'teach the rest of humanity' why didn't he just publish his 'contact reports' in the Internet for free instead of selling it? Sounds like he's just in it for the money...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
billy meir is about as genuine as an ebay armani suite lol

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Fools like Billy, and those so desperate they fall for his bs hook line and sinker, are the reason on one takes Ufology seriously, and laughs when you bring it up. Without clearing things like this out of the closet, there will NEVER be disclosure.

You know I'm right.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
How about the plastic barrel cap UFO? How can you describe that? And the pteronodon and sauropod from an illustration in a book? I can go on and on and on...

And if he is for real and wish to 'teach the rest of humanity' why didn't he just publish his 'contact reports' in the Internet for free instead of selling it? Sounds like he's just in it for the money...

Originally posted by onthefence81
billy meir is about as genuine as an ebay armani suite lol

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Fools like Billy, and those so desperate they fall for his bs hook line and sinker,
are the reason on one takes Ufology seriously, and laughs when you bring it up.

Well newinitiation, after reading postings like this, I see that in this case I must strongly reconsider my first reply.

[edit on 20/9/07 by spacevisitor]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've just spent an hour reading The Henoch Prophecies from the Billy Meier Contacts website, I wish I hadn't and I hope he is full of crap because what I've just read is nothing but short of horrendous and it's depressing. Check it out it's a interesting read even if you think it's drivel.

www.theyfly.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Though this site's motto is "Deny Ignorance" one wonders why there continues to be so much of it. Billy Meier. Right.

+ A grain can lid used to make the wedding cake saucer. Measurements exact. Found the lid in the barn. Check.

+ A ray gun made of plastic parts found on E-Bay. Exact match. Check.

+ An 'alien" picture of a woman taken from a TV shot of an old sitcom. Check.

+ A 'dinosaur' taken from a larger painting: Found the painting. Check.

+ Saucers outside a window where, with minor enhancement, you can see the strings supporting the saucers. Check.

+ Predictions coming true from the fifties. Just forgot to publish them back then. Check.

This is just a partial list. You can visit the numerous threads about this on ATS where you can find all necessary citations. When all this is pointed out we are then asked to believe that the 'pictures became contaminated' or that the "Men in Black" are responsible. There are so many real mysteries still extant that it's a shame to waste valuable energy on this one.

I do not find the original claims credible, nor do I find the responses to pointing out the frauds credible. When yet another person comes along gagga eyed over this obvious and proven fraud only to call people who have researched and studied this material "imbeciles," I find that response also--not credible. The only possible conclusion after seeing thousands of such sentiments expressed is that ATS, whose motto is "Deny Ignorance," is not achieving that goal.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
-----

[edit on 21-9-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I must admit though his stories are quite intriguing and worth the read for comedy value.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
are there dis info people on the internet that would try to discredit the ufo subject ?

if that's true than why does nobody believe him when he says someone switched photos at the developing shop ?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by newinitiation

If believing that Billy Meier is a hoaxer makes you stupid, then I'm a total dumbass. I would like to see a Billy Meier believer explain the points that schuyler brought up. That should be entertaining.

top topics

join