It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coruption???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i think this is some really #*%@ed up # which gives an example of govermant coruption these days they say we hav freedom but i think this is the bigest example since tiananmem square that its far from the truth

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well said man, you elaborated on all your points and clearly outlined your position.

In fact, I am so inspired that I have emailed your statement to all my friends and family. Together, we can win this revolution.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I forgot it was today. There's me wondering where they all went on my ward - they've gone on a day trip to the internet.

That's nice for them.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
can i take this oppertunity to say..

EH?!?!?!?!?

Daz Out

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by willz889
i think this is some really #*%@ed up # which gives an example of govermant coruption these days they say we hav freedom but i think this is the bigest example since tiananmem square that its far from the truth

You have such a delicate way with words.You have captured my heart and soul in one paragraph.I'm ready and willing and to turn my life over to your cause.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by willz889

What precisely are you talking about my friend ? If you'd care to elaborate on what exactly you find so disturbing, I'm sure we can all have a discussion bout same..

Its a bit hard when you've only put the rant in, excluding whatever it is you are ranting about..

Peace

top topics

join