It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Year 2004, You Decide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the right corner we have Mr. George Walker Bush, oil tycoon and current president of the United States. Pushing his Patriot Act, lower tax, make some illegals legal, and 'war on terrorism' agenda, Mr. Bush is well aware that this election year will be tough for him. Not to mention the fact that 'wmd's' have yet to be found, Iraq is still of major concern. Don't forget about 'no child left behind', another Bush scheme to get those voters to the ballot box.

In the left corner we have, well kind of undecided at the moment, but most definitely a Democrat. Pushing their 'same sex marriage is ok' agenda, and, well, and hmmm...... the same 'ol usual stuff, you know, pushing the race issue and catering to the minorities and women, the Dem's might fair well this year.

In the far, far left corner we have the Libertarians, with their 'return to the gold standard', open the borders, legalize drugs and prostitution, dismantle the CIA, FBI, NSA, and all the acronomous government agencies, reduce the military to the point of 'self defense when invaded only', agenda.

After voting for Perot in 1992 and Harry Browne(Libertarian) in 1996, I so don't know what to do!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I do not know, I would like eather Bush or Edwards.

But for one thing, vote for me when I run for President in 2036+

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If I was an American I'd vote for Kerry. He's a man who's simple and as straight as a bullet.

I really loved his plain and simple message to George Bush at the end of his victory speach...

'We're coming, you're going AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT!!!'

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Kerry with Edwards as vice pres would be unstopable in theory.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
(Edwards during a debate or discussion...)

STOP INTERRUPTING ME...

STOP..

STOP INTERRUPTING ME..

I WILL LET YOU TALK,
IF YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME

Edwards best-ever position will be VP (IMHO)

I really do not like him, but we will see.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

In the far, far left corner we have the Libertarians, with their 'return to the gold standard', open the borders, legalize drugs and prostitution, dismantle the CIA, FBI, NSA, and all the acronomous government agencies, reduce the military to the point of 'self defense when invaded only', agenda.

Go team Go

new topics

top topics

join