It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Kleverone ramblin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
PODcast:

Kleverone ramblin

me just dusting off my podcast boots and making sure I can still do it. Nope. not this time

length: 03:23
file: btstpod_2585.mp3
size: 3169k
feed: btst

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great to hear your podcast, kleverone and that your son is better. Your podcast has prompted me to do another podcast so I will reply to your podcast.

It is just azmasing how time can get away from you.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Popeye vs. Aliens. I think there's actually a thread about this one too except they're serious...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Glad to hear your son is ok. That kind of drama is very stressful.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey Klev - good to hear your voice again and I'm very glad your son is better. My boy has been hospitalized more times than I can count now and every time is just as scary as the first.

The trip does sound like it was fun. I love Popeye - always have. Anyway, keep casting away man. I tried for my first but there still seem to be some technical difficulties getting it uploaded.

Anyway, as you like to say at the end of your casts - Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks to all for you concern for Klev, who is still doing great. Lets hear those podcasts people

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
PODcast:

Kleverone ramblin (reply 1)

Rambling goings on in the world of Freedom ERP

length: 04:00
file: btstpod_2594.mp3
size: 3764k
feed:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey there kleverone,good cast. I love your sensable gauge of the fun you had. I never knew that about the origins of popeye. Sorry i dont get in and touch base with any other casters lately,yourself included.

Anyways i'm thinking of coming on board on this ramble thing. I have a few days off right now i may throw something together and reply. Thanks for the listen man.
Later.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Great Podcast! A Bengals fan huh? Boy you and AnAbsolutecreation should get along well. Halo 3 is gonna rock, although I must admit that I was saddened to learn the Grand theft auto 4 just got pushed back to spring of 08'

top topics

join