It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 Crop Circle Season (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

simply amazing. regardless of who / what is creating these (i'll withhold my own opinion) - the designs are transcendent. They are all based on very complex and precise geometry, and I find it absolutely fascinating.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ok heres my theories on if mankind is posing as aliens, part of a massive conspiracy?

Maybe? These are created using a combination of new technologies (beam systems for the art/AI powered micro antidravity emitters to make it look alien , and part of a massive deception/halucination project in order to prep the psyche for a world government and possible false christ scenario, giving a sense of unity while making it seem enlightening.
A new thing, when there is nothing new under the sun! Why? Well I would say what i think but then many who are godless sodomites as colbert comicly mocked on stage once..I did laugh btw-would violently disagree i imagine.

I saw a lot of jewish connections. Perhaps they are angels showing hope for a future that will tear us all apart? It is prophecied, but what if that is part of the deception, and we can stop it all? If we awaken to the real threats, but then is that the anti-christ? Or merely a species fighting for survival against suicidal and mocking humans who see nothing other than selfish feelings and murder/sellout.

I am not anti semitic, but have quarels with jewdeism in general towards theyre attitudes in isreal, I think they will be easily deceived in these time we face, meaning on a spiritual level. Maybe its a plea to jews not to follow the devil in man. As he will be parading around as a saviorm but what follows is destruction and death. Because he/they/she/them..lies.

Basicly its power, and knowledge that the lust for it which resides in a person can never be quenched which makes the devils pride so strong, so that person resides to evil through corrupting others, and climbs ladders that will one day not hold the weight of a burdened creature and his harem. such as this beat that is coming or here working slowly.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They are quite beautiful. The cheesy music does it a grave injustice. I think "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies' or any other Xmas song would have gone nicely. OR 'In the Hall of the Mountain King'. But it definitely feels cheapened without something to really pull on the heart strings.

I found that account about a month ago on Linda Moulton Howe's site to be amazing. The crop circle that was created in mere seconds or minutes while a group of researchers were looking away.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i think the human made ones stand out quite clearly.
things like rims, spider webs, flowers, 3d shapes, circles, spirals, birds, known game symbols, etc... but others that have a much more complex geometric shape and just makes no sense to humans might be natural phenomenon.

just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
this video is no longer available.

Who could of recalled this video for copyright.

Good ol youtube gov owned site

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
wow, that was quick!

this sentence is to avoid getting hit by short response warning again. what bull#e.

new topics

top topics

join