It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in a chat room with the Chairman of the RNC and...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He didnt anwser any defence questions or answered if he was a bilderburger. In fact, the whole chat room was filtered. Now, I am still a Republican and proud of it, but that was BS!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
got a script or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Indeed I do, however, were not allowed to copy it, terms of use BS.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
By the way I did ask if he was a Bilderburger about 11 times.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am currently working on getting some Democrat nominees to come to my school to have question answer sessions with myself and other students. So far it looks like Clark is probably a go as is Kerry. I will keep you all updated on the situation. Since I will be one of the main people setting it up, I will get to ask them some behind the scene questions. Its not 100% if they are coming and its quite possible others will come as well, so take it for what its worth right now.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxman
Indeed I do, however, were not allowed to copy it, terms of use BS.

BS indeed...

exactly what chatroom was this?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Theirs. The GOP has their own chat room, only accessable at certan times and you need to get the pass by e-mail.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If he wasn't he would of said no... You did ask him 11 times... or 8? anyway, it's bs because it's filtered, if they didn't have anything to hide, it would open honest discussion... Common sense.

Or so it should be.

Aholes.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well there was over 200 people there, so they probitally shot out questions left and right (mostly right, ha ha ha, Im funny).

top topics

join