It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote view test..lurkers as well.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have wrote a question in a journal and want you to get the target answer.

There are a few lurkers that I have seen that come here on and off which seem to only read and address question that seem to be posted at there scope. In turn I have done a little experiment and I will only post a number 3. Which I will explain after this has been completed. Number is not related to the target or answer.

Please join in.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Remote viewing isn't that specific.... there is virtually no chance that anyone will be able to get this.

Are you saying you wrote down a question and you want us to target an answer that not even you know? You have given no coordinates or way of finding the journal through remote viewing (and you probably closed the journal), and the random "3" comment will likely throw things off. You also didn't give a deadline or specific date that you will reveal the question and answer. So I'm going to say this is already too flawed to get any kind of result.

Also a "lurker" here on ATS means someone who reads posts but does not reply, and they are usually not even members.... so I'm not sure what you meant by that either.

As a random hunch (since you've given nothing else to go on,) I'm going to say that it has something to do with bread.

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have no idea how this remote viewing works but i will give it a bash.

You give number 3 but number has nothing to do with it.

Can i say sum 4x4 but sum has nothing to do with it?

Sorry in advance...,

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yarcofin is right, you really can't conduct a "remote viewing" experiment that way. Try using the search feature for some examples on experiments already conducted.

oh and i think you have 3 objects near the journal

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I will never do one of these tests again. The last one I did, ended up being some sort of electric shockey thing.
that really sucked.

The others are correct though, it would be highly unlikely that a person could read what is in your book. Not impossible, but unlikely.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If you do decide to do an object rather than asking people to read.....please for their sakes, try to choose something thats not electric.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite......

For some strange reason I am seeing the following related things....

Mel Gibson....Road Warrior.....Australia.....Great White Shark

Don't know why but what the hey.

regards...kk

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I’m interested but confused about the number thing: you say the number 3, but for some reason I only see the number 2. Is it possible that two of the three numbers actually mean the same thing? post

top topics

join