It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Fluffy Clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Interesting sky, it was never like that when i lived in the city.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Essmond Smith

Im out each day and see many signs of HAARP and cloud expirimentation. I think whats happening is an attempt to create a coming weather system for a planned population reduction aide. On top of the things like a planned armageddon, which is now public knowledge thanks to alex jones. I see the grid like patterns in clouds, i see clouds dissapate on radar when they should logicly strenghten etc.. its all around, most people are too dumb to notice that the world is run by liars, kilelrs and fascists who just dont care.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What kills me is when I see a high flying sprayer and a chemtrail for miles then a break for a half mile or so when they switch tanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essmond Smith

Interesting sky, it was never like that when i lived in the city.

No, I guess you just saw hazy smog

Looking at the sky in that picture I'd expect it to become overcast within 24-26 hours, with some light, patchy rain likely within 48 hours, coupled with a small increase in temperature and possibly also humidity.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
What kills me is when I see a high flying sprayer and a chemtrail for miles then a break for a half mile or so when they switch tanks.

Yeah, you'd have thought by now they'd have invented a valve system so that they don't have to manually disconnect one tank and then reconnect the new one. But that's the NWO for you - 50 years behind the rest of the world!

top topics

join