It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about HALO 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wanna know everything about halo 3 because I wanna be prepared to own some noobs when I go on live and open up a can of whoop @ss.

Ill share with you what I know... every weapon has been downgraded
Yes you heard right all of the covenant weapos "leak" their battery life after you pick them up and the human weapons have less rounds per clip. Not only that... you can only hold 2 of each grenade!!!

Why would they make a change like that? Im sure im not the only one unhappy about it. There are some UPGRADES thank god... there are better badder weapons than the rocket launcher, and there 2 new grenade types. Oh and the armor is upgraded once again... you can now choose between 3 different versions of helmets. suit design stays the same.

Really I could go on for days about how many new things there are in the game but I wanna hear things you know or what you think about all the hype and early details about halo 3...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorlove

judging by those graphics on your avatar, i don't think you're gonna whoop any noobs butt.

but yeah, i've checked out some halo 3 things and i'm also upset about it.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by bobbyboy]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
you shouldnt judge a book by its cover

what else do you knoe about halo 3?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
posted some random things with no links in my thread i created if u scroll down a little... caled the official type thingy halo 3 thread?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You can only carry two of each grenade because there are 4 types of grenade (frag, plasma, pyro, spike), not to mention equipment.

There are far more than 3 helmet choices as I've seen 6 confirmed so far and believe there are to be 10. You can alter the shoulder pads and torso plating though none of it makes a statistical improvement, aka you can't take more fire.

IGN: Halo 3

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

LMAO, what do avatar graphics have to do with how much you may own on Halo 3?
My 13 yr old son knows very little about creating a decent avatar but he can play the hell out of Halo 2.. he hasnt played in quite a while because he got kind of bored with H2 but we reserved H3 a few months ago so you can bet we will have it first thing in the morning on the 25th..
I told him he could miss school on the 25th, so he didnt need to even bother with trying to come up with an excuse
I love to play video games and I am pretty decent at H2 but I dont even compete with him.. my best game is team snipers, in other game types, he will usually skunk me
or at the very most the score may be 25 to 2 at the end lol..

Btw, sorry but I dont really have any info on anything new added to it.. my son knows a little bit because he goes to all of the new H3 forums but he doesnt come to this forum. He thinks some of my "theories" are a little bit out there for him..

doctorlove: If you have or get anymore info to post about it, ill take all i can get..
thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh yea btw, I dont really get into the "myspace" thing but i made another play account the other day in honor of halo 3..
check it out
www.myspace.com/halo3ownz

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
does anyone know anything about the new multiplayer modes?
one ive heard of... "infection", you either kill off the flood or you get infected and become one of them sounds like fun

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i've been holding off on buying a 360 since they come out but i think halo 3 might change that...i'm probably going to cop one just so i can play halo 3, madden 08 is pretty fresh too

we'll see

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just dropped $551.18 to buy myself the xbox 360 spartan edition and the halo 3 special edition controler (master chief version) just to play halo 3 tuesday morning, I know a lot about the game, but those are more along the lines of spoilers, and just a heads up for anyone who doesnt want to be confused when you start playing halo3 just incase they dont do a recap, read the new comic series, its between halo2 and 3.

www.marvel.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pshkwamy

dang thats the way to do it right there! what is the spartan version xbox360?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

Its awesome is what it is
www.xbox.com...
Its actually a really good deal, because for one, look at it, that alone to me is worth the extra $50 which really isnt all the much, but it comes with a matching controler and headset, and it comes with a plug and charge kit thing that alone costs about $30.

and this is the extra controler I got, comes with a little master chief.
www.xbox.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
you're right, that does look pretty nice

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

Just do The Phantom. The only reason I got an original x-box was for Halo and will be getting Halo 3 for the 360 as well.

And you can play Halo and Halo 2 on your 360 as well.

And pshkwany, the cost of 360s have come down. I got mine in the UK on its day of release and I dropped over $800 for the pleasure

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
u didnt here this from me but theres a new flood form called True form theres Tank,Stalker,and Ranged.also for equipment theres cloaking,auto-turret,deployable-Cover. and that is all the new stuff so far

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
FOUR MORE DAYS TO GO

What version of the game did you guys get?? what I mean is when I reserved it there was a basic version (just the game) a gold version (something like that) with the extras disk and "custom" case or whatever and the ultimate version, which was 100.00 and had a master chief helmet.
Of course my son drove me crazy to get the 100.00 version because he wanted the helmet..
I admit that I spoil him but not that much lol so we got the upgraded one but not the one with the helmet..
I forgot how much it was and how much I put down on it so I called them just now and the total was $75 minus the $10 deposit I put down..
Now I'm wanting to know what the helmet looks like

JbT

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Anyone know, can you play the campaign mode, online with other people? So, is it online multi player story mode?

Thanks. This, for me, is key. I would say its a must, if I wasnt such a fanboy and going to buy it anyways.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JbT
Anyone know, can you play the campaign mode, online with other people? So, is it online multi player story mode?

Yes, player one is Master Chief, player two is the Arbiter, player 3 and 4 each play as an elite. They all play the same, shields, speed, jumping, etc is all equal so there is no advantage to playing as a particular character.

You have to start the level together, players can't jump in mid mission.

IGN Article

[edit on 21-9-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorlove

Do you imagine your advisary as a homeless person? Judging by your threads I think you do.....

JbT

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Wizard

:w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w: :w:

Its party time!!!!1

Im so happy to hear this confirmed. I have many friends spread out over the province so, this for us is key.

Thanks!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join