It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Spy Satellite Downed In Peru

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
found this ....anyones thoughts welcome...

Russian Military Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that one of the United States most secretive spy satellites, the KH-13, targeting Iran was ‘destroyed in its orbit’ with its main power generator powered by the radioactive isotope Pu-238 surviving re-entry and crashing in a remote region of the South American Nation of Peru, and where hundreds are reported to be ill from radiation poisoning.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

--------------------
Added 'ex' tags

[edit on 19/9/07 by masqua]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by LightsInYourMind]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So is that in lieu of the supposed meteorite?

Who and how exactly shot it out of orbit around the earth?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by PokeyJoe]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
what the? Now it's a satellite? A Spy Satellite?
I thought it was a meteorite or whatever, and how the heck does it get shot out of orbit, Unless it was hit by chance by some space trash circling our blue marble...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

Who and how exactly shot it out of orbit around the earth?

If true, thats what I want to know!
I would put my money on a Chinese satellite destroyer.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
it was shot out of its orbit buy our "good faction" of the military...believe it or not we have people in high ranking positions in the military who do not agree with destroying the world . these "earth allies" are people who DO NOT want to let bush and his cronies start a war with the world...so they gave orders to shoot this satellite out of orbit before it could be used buy the bush faction to guide the "hijacked nukes" in to Iran...the gases from the crashed satellite power source is what is making the people in Peru who found it sick...this is how i understand it....but its just an article...we all think for our selves

at any rate the magic meteorite that makes people sick is still not explained

we have nukes being moved unaccounted for and breaking protocol (NUKES!)

warnings from Russia of catastrophic results if bush attacks Iran

i guess i am diluted but i see something very wrong with this scenario

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiruhow the heck does it get shot out of orbit, Unless it was hit by chance by some space trash circling our blue marble...

There are weapons in space specifically engineered to destroy satellites. If it was targeted and destroyed, and thats a big IF, I would bet that it was a Chinese weapon. However, I cannot see anyone provoking us like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsInYourMind
it was shot out of its orbit buy our "good faction" of the military...believe it or not we have people in high ranking positions in the military who do not agree with destroying the world . these "earth allies" are people who DO NOT want to let bush and his cronies start a war with the world...so they gave orders to shoot this satellite out of orbit before it could be used buy the bush faction to guide the "hijacked nukes" in to Iran...the radiation from the crashed satellite power source is what is making the people in Peru who found it sick........this is how i understand it...im thinking we will hear if this really soon in the media.....fingers crossed

No offense, but you are really deluded my friend.
The military is not fractured to the point where someone would target and destroy our own classified satellite. It would be there death sentence and there are way too many people, steps and precautions involved in order to complete the task of destroying out own satellite. Get a grip, Bush is not going to start a war with the world. Exaggeration much??

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Did this happen on the evening of Sunday 9th Sept?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dear God...

It's a Sorcha Faal article...

:shk:

Perhaps a bit of due diligence and assessment of the source is in order.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If this is true, how come the impact area showed no signs of radiation when measured

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Comrads, the article is fraudulent. Anyone with any common sense can see that, just by reading the article and all the others with it. Read the other articles with it and you will see, it is all fraud.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you dig around enough on the net you will find there are nerds out there that track all of the satellites birds up there for fun. The orbital data is there for all to play with on the net and if one goes missing, they will be all over it.

For a time the US military actually published this data but that stopped a while ago but by careful measurement even recent clandestine birds from all players are matched up with launches and the orbit data is updated....

Go space nerds..!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Please check this link out it should be the situation update for what their saying is a meteorite.

visz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have heard of many objects falling from space, but out side of science fiction never been associated with making people sick???

Facts:
Something fell out of the sky.
It crashed in Peru leaving a rather large impact cratter. (It seems it would be possilbe to determine the object's mass and speed at impact from the dimensions of the cratter, right? If it matches the weight of this spy bird well that's one thing, if not then it's probably a meterorite, albeit one that makes people sick!? - too strange...)
People are sick, some farm animals are dead.

I don't know who this Socha person is or anything about "WhatDoesItMean.com," yet with the recent dust up over the loose nukes, distriburing deaths of several military personel associated, though not necessarily directly related, to the Barksdale missles incident, and soldiers in Iraq who co-wrote a critical NY Times Oped... The 911 mystery plane(s)... again it's just all too stange.

I wonder, is our military command really at war with itself or some powerful cabal as this Socha person suggest?

Also, if this was a super uber top secret satalite it would not surprise me if it were somehow ivisible to your average "nerd" who likes to track those things... just a thought.

I'm not convinced yet, but, well it's just all so strange...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I really wouldn't believe anything from that site. Sorchaa also said 50 million or so Australians were to be evactuated on cruise liners because of an extended drought a few months ago. Total bs but amusing at times.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Interesting story. Of course they have spy satellites they arent telling people about, and I dont trust the report of it being a meteorite. This is why:

Western media reports are stating that the US spy satellite debris hitting Peru was caused by a meteor, but which, according to these reports, would be ‘impossible’ as the size of 30-meter crater, if caused by a meteorite, would have hit the ground with about as much energy as 1 kiloton tactical nuclear weapon, and which would have been recorded by the seismic stations around the World.

And as for not being radioactive, it could be shielded, no?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
A spy sattelite watching Iran crashed in Peru. ZZZzzzZZZzzz

What else needs to be said about it.

(we need a "sleepy" emote.)

[edit on 20/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Tell me bout it, Jpm

*me looks around*

50 million of us, eh ? We must have lost a few...Well 29 million or so

Yeah, Sacha real does know how to lay it on thicker than most

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Only China and Russia have technology to destroy a US satellite. If they did that is an act of war. If they didn't who did? Ebens?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The article is ridiculous. They don't even use plutonium in satellites, they have solar panels. Plutonium is only used for deep space probes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join