It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Subject years avg human 70 yrs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have read severel materials about how in the bible many relegious figures were stated that they are older then 300 yrs

moses being 400 yrs old

The varius different theories I heard was every new moon was considered a
new year which can explain moses 400 yr age.

Also every new season was considered a new year summer spring fall winter
equalling 4 yrs in one year

which is the main explenation given for these ages. Of abrahem and moses and others.

Can anyone give me some altertative explanations.

Are we ment to live 400 yrs?
But are Fed some chemical to shorten are lives or a new natural chemical that does this. Ozone layer depletion

Are we meant to live longer is the gov robbing us of 300 yrs of life?

Did humans Life expectansies shorten natrually over time?

So cavemen lived 500 yrs you would think after 500 yrs of life they wouldnt be as stupid as history portays em

Anyways I will post follow up links on relative subjects.

Most of this is from what I read in books and the bible.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Could this be moved somewhere else? This has nothing to do with UFOs or aliens. This is the second bible/religious thread started in this forum today. There are other forums on ATS specifically for this sort of subject.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
400 years is unatural and what about so many stories about these relegious figures being hybrid aliens and there long unatural life span.

The bible directly describes these 400 yr old relegious figures.

I find this very alienating sorry if you dont

This is why I posted this here.

Gods are well portrayed as masters of water.
in most of the bible,and egypts writings. confirm these events

And us being 70% water reads into this as well.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting thread...I recall the Great Flood story mentioning God decreased the years of man form 400 to 125 or something like that, sorry I can't think of the exact verse.
Also since you mentioned the idea of a new year starting every season, there's this guy named Gene Ray(who i personally believe to be a madman) who says there are actually 4 years within 1 rotation of the Earth around the Sun. en.wikipedia.org... This guy spews alot of hatred and non-sense but his thoery kind of makes since. And again this guy is really out there so I linked to the wiki page instead of his actual website.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by cynical572]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
watch Zeitgeist, thats why everything coincides with the moon and stuff, is all freaking astrology.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ive heard all this before from another person this is just a newer movie kool tho.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The only problem I have is denotes the notion that people were educated and aware of star movements for 26,000 yrs.And able to map it out precise to these days still holds correct.

Ive said it before and ill say it again this planets history has been wiped before.and will be again

new topics

top topics

join