It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minot AFB Clandestine Nukes 'Oddities'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

John Fruesh #2 was not stationed in Minot or has not been proven yet. Some claim he was yet other sources stated he was stationed in Florida.

Also I do think the spelling used is incorrect yet it makes no differance since he was not stationed in Minot.

No matter how you slice the cake there is nothing suspicous about their deaths, some are just trying to make it look suspicous. Take any town USA with a poulation of 7500 and check the local paper you will find the same average number of individuals dies roughly within the same time frame

Example Minot Daily News has 5 to ten deaths a day listed and minot is roughly 7 times the size of the base. So all you have to do is take their average and divide the number of people who have died in the same time frame and presto you will see Minot AFB is average or perhaps below average for the same time frame if my rough estimates were correct.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
so is there a nuke missing if so where can i find some info on that. I really dont buy into the whole the gov. killed them haha.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is quite amazing to me. This story is out and some, I wish more were concerned about it, are reading about it and doing research. This is the one greatest possibility of evidence that our nation has been hijacked. 9/11 came out of nowhere and no one, even to this day, knows all of the truths or can explain all the mysteries that happened that day. But, these missing nukes is something that is documented in places like here on this site, something that can be traced to a date before a nuclear attack. If a nuke goes off tomorrow anywhere in the world, specifically the US and the Middle East, we can automatically point the finger at this incident with the nukes in Minot. Maybe the truth can be spread fast enough to save the US from the plans that have been made for us. Maybe the world will stand together along with those of us in the US and demand answers, demand real evidence, demand the whole truth. Maybe the average American will get their heads of out of their little self-centered worlds and ask the greatest question, why?

Personally, I don't think any nuke will go off in the US, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. If this missing nuke is used it will most likely be used in Europe or in downtown Baghdad. The US wont commit a first strike on Iran, that would only erode/erase what little support the US has in Iraq even from our most staunch allies, but if London or Paris or Berlin got nuked, think about the consequence of that throughout Europe. On the other hand, a nuclear attack in Baghdad would be devastating on the military. The finger could be pointed at Iran or Russia or both. The large military casualties in the capital could be a excuse to enact a emergency draft. With everybody that is eligible between 18 and 42 years old being sent into the military, the ranks would swell enough for large operations in Iraq and operations in Iran, maybe even Pakistan. There is no telling where the madness stops. A normal person cant even begin to comprehend the sick ideas that bounce around in the heads of madmen, you should not underestimate anything or anyone anymore.

If a attack in the US does occur, then it will most likely be a mid sized metro-area that doesn't have any major industries that support any part of the war machine. San Francisco has always had a large pro-peace population and as far as I know S.F. doesn't have any military industries but they do have Travis Air Force base. What about Denver with its famous swastika airport? No bases there, nearest one is in Colorado Springs to the south about 30-40 miles of Denver. Nashville Tennessee, Indianapolis Indiana, Minneapolis Minnesota, Houston Texas, all don't have any military bases nearby, but the emphasis of any target in the US would have to be avoiding any centers of industry that can/is/could produce equipment for the military. I don't think anyone willing to nuke a US city would be worried about wiping a base out, but would be real concerned with wiping out a factory that made tanks, bullets, bombs, or any other factory supporting a future expanded war machine.

These are just my thoughts on whats going on, about what could happen. Its a shame that there aren't more ATS-ers with their eyes on this one.

[edit on 20/9/07 by Pfeil]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join