It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollowed Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What is this nonsense on this forum about the earth being hollow? If it was there would be gravity issues; and what would explain volcanos and lava then?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Stevn]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Woah there horsey it's just a theory. I dont personally believe it as being hollow per sé but it could be largely honeycombed and have many lage underground caverns and rivers. Nowhere near enough to make it 'hollow though'.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry. But there are some people who are believing it. That is interesting about it possibly being honey-combed.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well we know that there are caves etc and talk of half of the Western US 'floating' above the pacific. It's entirely feasible. It would be cool to find out more about whats below us rather than just whats up over and out of earth.

I personally don't believe any of the reptilian and underground civilization nonsense but there could be plenty of life under the surface which we don't know about. If there was found to be life living permanently underground then it would change our views on what it would take to support life on other planets.

Sorry im tired, am i talking rubbish?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's interesting. But I don't think a hollowed earth as claimed by some holds any basis in fact. There's nothing to even make a case for a theory. A honey-combed earth would make more sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Public Science knows nothing about the earth. What we were taught is rubbish and we stick to that same plane of thought. I don't know if the earth is hollow, but I present to you this video about the earth. I stumbled on a while ago that some gave vision to some childhood questions that I'm sure many of you have had after studying a globe as an inquisitive child.

Video Clip

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Its very possible planets are hollow due to gravity wells formed at the poles. And if there is an intelligent designer, which i believe there is, why not add more space to survive surface cataclisms that are a ntural cycle. The lava could very well be from heat absorbed over time, and pooled inbetween the 400 mile range of the shell. While yes it makes more logical sense that earth isnt hollow. it is intriguing to think about where all the mammoths around the poles came from that were dated to be more recent deaths, the strange creatures of the earth in general. Then why government restrictions to go to the poles, i understand international treaties etc..? Plus the hopi indians believe they came from caves. Could this all be speculation that leads us to discover earth is hollow. And modern flat earthists out there are merely reliving the minds of their ancestors who lived in a mockery of possibility and a distain for discovery that shatters there world view?

top topics

join