It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 minutes BEFORE the student got tasered @ Kerry's Q&A

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

The French also helped us win our freedom.

Viva La France (did I say that right?)

True, we can't forget what France has done to help the US win its own freedom from the very beginning of our existance as a country. AND, selling the US the Louisanna territory expanded our countries territory by more than double....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Viva La France

It's Vive la France.

And my comments weren't against the US, I love the US people, those who fight for their rights, peace, justice and 9/11 truth.

Kerry is a piece of trash period, just like Bush. I'm not pro-democrat, pro-republican, i'm pro-US people and what I see everyday more and more is that you're being raped... when police can do what they do ON CAMERA without being at least sued till they end in jail, there's a problem. The thugs you call ``police`` act like they are gods.

Yes in other countries it's worst, but in the US it's bad and it's increasing but in a sick way. They spin it as talking truth is bad and if you oppose the leader, you're a traitor and you should be shut up. It's not just in US, where I live in Canada it's increasing, in France and in UK it's the same thing. The ``western civilisation`` is turning fascist... why? The NWO have placed their puppets... and now they are moving forward, people are buying it because of ``terrorism`` and those for the constitution are branded as ``terrorists defenders``, ``traitors`` and ``giving comfort to the enemy``... in Nazi Germany at the end of the 20s and in the 30s, pacifists opposing Hitler were called the same thing. Sorry, but those supporting this police brutality are brown shirts.

But you dismiss that and you say that you're free because you don't threaten the globalists. When you do your job as a citizen, confront the government for their actions, then you get in trouble and you're not ``free``. Maybe when the economy collapse you'll wake up from your primary patriotism. Maybe.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

apc

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Meh, to get anal it'd be more like vies la France.

I've always gone about this crap with an attitude of "Don't get noticed and you've got nothing to worry about." It's worked great so far. I wonder how long it will last.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
O.M.G i take back what i said in the other thread there is no justification for this treatment..

I don't know what disturbed me more.. all the police, man handling a guy asking a question although in a heated manor ...OR

the police officer in the baseball cap obviously doing the tazering .. the sheer look of delight on his face as he cries 'yeah take that, yeah' is truly horrifying.

Disgusting i said it in an early thread of mine 'When will you stand up for your country?' the very fibre of your nation is under attack from the inside out and your rights or illusion of rights are gradually being eaten away ..

You should all get together and march on the white house peacefully .. trust me if u had a couple of million people you would make an impact!!

help yourselves now before you all really do have don arms and do it by force!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Viva La France

It's Vive la France.

And my comments weren't against the US, I love the US people, those who fight for their rights, peace, justice and 9/11 truth.

Kerry is a piece of trash period, just like Bush. I'm not pro-democrat, pro-republican, i'm pro-US people and what I see everyday more and more is that you're being raped... when police can do what they do ON CAMERA without being at least sued till they end in jail, there's a problem. The thugs you call ``police`` act like they are gods.

Yes in other countries it's worst, but in the US it's bad and it's increasing but in a sick way. They spin it as talking truth is bad and if you oppose the leader, you're a traitor and you should be shut up. It's not just in US, where I live in Canada it's increasing, in France and in UK it's the same thing. The ``western civilisation`` is turning fascist... why? The NWO have placed their puppets... and now they are moving forward, people are buying it because of ``terrorism`` and those for the constitution are branded as ``terrorists defenders``, ``traitors`` and ``giving comfort to the enemy``... in Nazi Germany at the end of the 20s and in the 30s, pacifists opposing Hitler were called the same thing. Sorry, but those supporting this police brutality are brown shirts.

But you dismiss that and you say that you're free because you don't threaten the globalists. When you do your job as a citizen, confront the government for their actions, then you get in trouble and you're not ``free``. Maybe when the economy collapse you'll wake up from your primary patriotism. Maybe.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

Thanks. I don't agree with everything you're saying, but this was an interesting post.

We tried to vote for the right guy, and he started wrecking the world. (I voted for Gore the first time because he just seemed smarter).

We tried to fix things by voting for a democratic congress, they said they would fix things but didn't.

I don't disagree with what you're saying about holding the gov responsible, I agree with that.

In the case of the student, the gov. wasn't involved at all. It was private forum, on private property involving privately hired security guards.

This same thing could happen to you if you crashed a private party, the gov. would not be to blame if the security guards at that private party beat you up, or tasered you.

If this happened at a public event with police officers employed by a city, I would feel much different.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody noticed, but at around 3:19, is the one cop laughing, or just making a face?

If he is in fact laughing, I think it would make people only angrier.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
sorry wrong post

[edit on 20-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't fault the cops for being pleased with themselves. The idiot douche taunted the system out of sheer attention whoredom and immaturity and lost. Don't kid yourself, he's closer to Johnny Knoxville than he is to Mahatma Gandhi.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I don't fault the cops for being pleased with themselves. The idiot douche taunted the system out of sheer attention whoredom and immaturity and lost. Don't kid yourself, he's closer to Johnny Knoxville than he is to Mahatma Gandhi.

I thought I was he only one saying this.

Nice to see you.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Well, hand yourself in, join up mate.

A well deserved electrocution, just for asking questions.

Jeez...

(I wouldn't normally say jeez...but jeez)

[edit on 20-9-2007 by myowncrusade]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
[edit on 20-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Lets be clear about something, the kid was being an ass and he knew that it would end up in some sort of confrontation. If he didn't then he is an idiot. If he denies it then he is a liar. He jumped the queue and was going to be led away by the cops before he asked his questions. John Kerry said let the man speak.

He goes on a 2 minute rant and then asked not 1 question (which is the norm) but 3 questions without even letting Kerry answer the first one. Then he has the audacity to throw in the Bohemian Grove reference. This is where it is obvious he was there to stir up trouble. And apparently this is not his first go round. He has done it before. The cops know who he is.

Now I am not sure what the orders are for the police in this situation but maybe they have been advised that if someone starts making these sorts of accusations about secret societies then they need to be taken away. To Kerry's credit, he offered to answer the questions. If the cops had of listened to that, then the incident would never have happened. Kerry would have answered the questions and the guy would be on his way. Maybe. He probably wanted some kind of reaction so he would have started asking more questions.

Were the cops over zealous in there "removal" of the guy? Absolutely. There was at least 4 of them. If you want to remove him from the room and he is causing a scene, pick the guy up and carry him out. Don't put yourself in a position where you feel the need to use a taser to try and shut him up and thus create more of a problem for yourself, especially when there are cameras there. Take him outside and do it out there away from the cameras.

I don't know why Kerry is copping a beating over this. He did nothing wrong. He was going to answer the questions, the cops went a bit crazy and Kerry asked for calm from the audience to try and dissolve the heat of the moment. The cops who are supposed to be protecting him, took no notice of what he was trying to do to stop the situation from getting where it ultimately got to.

The police have a lot to answer for here but the whole "police state" issue is just over the top.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by myowncrusade

OK, well here's my take: the time for asking questions had elapsed and he kept on going. The cops tried to get him to step away from the microphone and were going to let him do so peacefully. Instead, he chose to struggle with the police and then run around like a maniac. When tackled, he started screaming at the top of his lungs and was warned to stop or get tased. He kept on and got tased. He was tased for acting like a maniac and being combative with the police NOT for asking questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAuctioneer

I don't thinking picking up someone against their will is really as easy as you think. Tasing the idiot may have been their only option.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think picking him up with 4 officers is alot easier than answering questions to an oversight committee as to why they over-reacted with a taser. Hell they had him on the ground already. Cuff his feet and then drag him outside. If he wants to cause a scene do it somewhere else. If they can't pick up a string bean kid with four officers then they need to find a new line of work because they obviously aren't trained properly.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Well, good luck next time you want to say something you think is important that people don't want to hear. I just hope as a free thinking individual you don't have any heart problems.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAuctioneer

I have to admit, you have a good point. But I guess if you give people a "silver bullet" technology, they will use it just about every chance they get. Even so, having a taser is a big step up from the bad 'ole days where most equipment available to control perps often resulted in serious injury or death. Yes, I know some people have been killed by tasers, but it's probably nothing compared to the number that have been killed by nightsticks.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by myowncrusade

Oh, I make a routine practice of speaking my mind when others don't like it...I just know how to do so without looking for trouble.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, in there lies the problem.

Everyone can bitch on an internet forum, but who is gonna stand up.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This moron went into that room looking to get thrown out. What would freedom of speech be if everyone in that room put on the circus act that he did. If you ask me, he ridiculed our precious right to speak freely. I am not fan of John Kerry, but when someone agrees to address a crowd and you agree to sit your ass down and listen...you should do just that. When it is time for Q&A, use that time responsibly. Not as an episode of Jack Ass. When you start throwing around words like "blow job" and "#", well, it's time for you to go. The police did nothing wrong. In fact, they only dry tasered the pussy. If they would have truly tasered him he would have been immobile. Don't confuse freedom of speech with tourette syndrome.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join