It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just our leaders in Disguise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would like to know peoples opinions on weather or not our government leaders are collaborating with aliens in order for considerable power and mass control?

another idea i would like to hear peoples theroies about is weather or not the Ministry of Defence (UK) and Homeland Security (USA) have in possesion alien technology, possibly originating from the Roswell, NM, incident?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here is my simple answer,

there is not intelligent aliens involve in human life, people in power are just greed a-holes who like money and power, thats it.
they are just human like u and me who like the green mann, and they also like to feel they have power over us because they are insecure babies.

leave the aliens alone, they dont care about us,they dont need us.

we are nothing, who is gonna care about a stupid little planet with little resources and stupid organism living there, who????

they have the whole freaking universe, why us?

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You're right about the governing bodies being full of power hungry #*&#*#*#!, but where there is smoke there is usually fire. I don't know about collaboration with aliens, but these people would sell their sister to slavers if it suited their purposes. If there are aliens in contact with the governments of the world, you want to bet that the people in charge are using the situation to their advantage.
As to the idea of alien technology from crashed ships, Roswell would be the tip of the iceberg. There have been hundreds of crash sites world wide to choose from. Russia has film of a almost complete ship in taken by the army. And if that footage surfaced, then you can bet that much more is hidden. Ther are reports of crashed ships in Africa, the UK and Western Europe that were taken over by the US and shipped stateside. Area 51 isn't big enough to hold all the stuff they have collected over the years.
The only thing that I can't figure out is why they aren't using the best of it. What reason do they have for not getting real spacecraft off the drawing boards. There must be alot of money in the low tech applications they are using.

new topics

join