It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geomagnetic Storm & Peruvian Meteorite - Web-bot Predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't usually get into the "Dooms-Day" material. However, I came across two seemingly separate items which, when put together, definitely give me the creeps.

First, the site below monitors global events and phenomenon. One of the first items logged is a "Cosmic Event" - the meteorite in Peru. Addtionally, "Geomagnetic Storm" monitoring was very recently added as an alert on the site.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Couple this with something the web-bot predictor ( www.halfpasthuman.com... ) conjured up and it starts to sound a little worrisome. It predicted a severe global event for later this evening and another prediction referenced ""energies from space". Here is a reference to another (free) site which has a bit of explantion - although you have to read well down the page to find it. Find paragraph titled "Turn Date".

www.independencejournal.com...

As you may already know, the web-bot is a linguistic web crawler that makes predictions based on language picked up on the web (simplified explanation).

It may be something, it may be nothing. Or just maybe I have been hanging around ATS too long!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Okay - I know this is not the best post. But doen't anyone else find this more than coincidental? Does anyone have any infor on the accuracy (or not!) of the web-bot?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
WHat day is the article talking about? There is no date and every post say 9/4/2007?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

The post from www.independencejournal.com... was dated yesterday, September 19, 2007. It referenced the halfpasthuman site.

It's not supposed to be an event like 9/11, but I'm really expecting some world changing event, or sequence of events between about noon today (Texas time) and noon tomorrow (ibid) based on what the time monks up at www.halfpasthuman.com have been working on. They've narrowed it down to what seems like about a 47-minute window, late this evening (US EDT) / early morning hours east of Europe.

So really, (assuming any sort of accuracy) the time has past. What I also found interesting was the earlier web-bot prediction of "energies from space" coinciding with the meteor in Peru.

Also of note, the President gave a speech that fit within the above noted time frame. He absolutely back-peddled on the state of the economy. Previously the administration's spin was all good. Just thoughts.

I was really interested in knowing if any ATS members thought this web-bot technology was useful or accurate. I guess not.

new topics

top topics

join