It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Declared Dead Awakens During Autopsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Haha, can you imagine this? waking up in a morgue as your head is being split open by a coroner.
It makes you wonder what methods they use to determine if a person is dead or not..

Full Story

CARACAS, Venezuela — A Venezuelan man has seemingly come back from the dead.

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident but woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy, according to a report from Reuters.

Click here to read the Reuters story

Examiners began an autopsy, but realized something was wrong when the "dead man" started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face, Camejo told the newspaper El Universal.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Have you ever watched the shows on the History channel about the Zombies and stuff, or people coming back from the dead? It makes me think that maybe this guy was on some kind of powerful drug that could have done this to him; what it basically does is make his pulse so low it's really hard to detect. And, since this is Venezuela, they might not have the medical technology that other countries have. I mean, if it wasn't that, then someone screwed up pretty bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I've seen the show on "zombies" and such. Some scary stuff out there that can make you seem dead and then bam, back to life you go. I hope there is more to this story that comes out.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

Yea I've heard about that poison.. there have even been cases in Haiti (allegedly) where someone will intentionally feed someone this poison and
after theyve "died" will go dig the person up ( I assume they dont pump people with formaldehyde when they die)
Anyway, they dig them up and will make them a slave for the rest of their life.. since they are "dead" no one will look for them.
One man that this happened to, stumbled back to his home after about 20 years, which is where the stories came from..
The stories could all be a myth, who knows..

new topics

top topics

join