It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pksychic Sylvia Browne is writing a book on Secret Societes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What exactly is "secret societies"

I have one book by Sylvia and I only read like half of it... I think she's full of crap.
But then again that goes along with the fact that everyone whose an expert will have totally different theories and ways of doing things.

Just my oppinion

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
George Noory kicked her off his show Coast to Coast a.m. radio.

When did you George kick her off and under what circumstances?

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
After that show I stopped pulling my punches about psychics and mysticism in general.

I hope you are not judging all physics and mediums based on Sylvia's "work."

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I'm not quite sure what Browne knows about this subject.

Probably as much as she knows about being a psychic ... NOTHING.
She'll probably read a bunch of other books on it ... re-write them ... and remarket them.

She's a fraud - IMHO

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

She must weild some power though, my local library service has about 15 books of hers in all its branches. This is for a population of about 30000 in Australia.

Yes she does. ITs called evil.. And manipulation!! These "powers" only work on those who allow this to work on them..
she is working for shadow people.. There are many threads about them..
So I wouldnt give her credit for powers.. She is a tool of darkness.
And a tool in general. I get this dizzy feeling evertime time I look at her.
Its in her eyes, and her hair.. You notice how she is always fooling with her hair.. Its becasue she is very nervous doing this. And she has many people who focus the white light around her, and keep her from really hurting people..

Friends of the light, and those who stand for what is good in this world, will work to stop this darkness from boiling over into our everyday lifes..

There are some good people out here.. Dont judge all people on one bad apple..

I hope you are not judging all physics and mediums based on Sylvia's "work."

Very True. and I like how you use the term "work" lightly

[edit on 22-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

I mean't those of her caliber but now that you mention it.. If anybody has any proof of any of this, I'd love to see it.

KTK

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
zysin5,

Your shadow people theory is rather interesting. It reminds me of Paul_Richards group entity theory surrounding chris angel.

Those shadow people are quite sinister and now you have pointed it out she does give off the same energy as them. Ive seen one tall shadow yet nothing else paranormal. Was quite a yucky experience though i had what i can only put down to a kundalini(sp?) experience after, which evened it out nicley.

She is just an evil witch with a rotten soul that oozes materialism

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is what I'd like to know--is Montell Williams just plain stupid or is he willingly in it for ratings ($)? A couple years ago I wrote to his show via his website, complaining about her. Of course I never heard back. I think he should be considered as complicit in her fraud as much as Browne herself is.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The stopsylviabrowne site has a transcript of Montel, that answers that very question.

He's in it for ratings.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks Major, that does answer my question. Montell Williams is an unscrupulous little bitch.

KTK

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He is the fool

I was watching one episode and she told him eating protein will help his MS and that he would live a long time.

Mind she keeps telling seriously ill people to eat protein. Protein must be lethal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join