It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pksychic Sylvia Browne is writing a book on Secret Societes!

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I was just watching Montell Williams and they are hocking a book by Browne that explains how Secret Societies are ruling the world!! Do you think shes trying to cash in on all the conspiracy theories running amok on the internet right now? I'm not quite sure what Browne knows about this subject.

amazon link

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Will be interesting. Lets hope they dont kill her first. Brown actually seems to be the real thing. She has a decent track record for being right, but nobody is right all the time.

Sure she may be wrong sometimes, but even if she is right only sometimes, I find it very interesting that she can do it at all.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
nooooo

i can't stand this lady. she should team up with "Ramtha" and go on a world tour. and then get lost at sea and never heard from again.

I don't want to get started on Sylvia, because it just frustrates me.

check this out

more:

www.stopsylviabrowne.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Montell Williams Show is her personal infomercial, and she's just talking about Secret Societies because it's now popular. She's just trying to cash in on the Davinci Code money. She's one of those prolific authors who writes books with such facility that you know they must be hackneyed trash. Whatever gifts this woman has, she's pimped and whored them out beyond any level of universal or spiritual decency.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne's yearly predictions are only about 30% right. Shes a complete fraud, I cannot believe people buy into her. Her predictions are just educated guesses. I remember hearing her saying, 'Michael Jackson is going to prison, they are gonna get him this time'. Well, that obviously didn't happen. If you are really psychic how can you get that one wrong!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Sylvia Browne's yearly predictions are only about 30% right. Shes a complete fraud, I cannot believe people buy into her. Her predictions are just educated guesses. I remember hearing her saying, 'Michael Jackson is going to prison, they are gonna get him this time'. Well, that obviously didn't happen. If you are really psychic how can you get that one wrong!!

its been proven through countless experiments that even someone just pretending will average about 50%

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its abundantly clear that this sort of cold reading is obviously just that. Penn and Teller did a great show on it. Sylvia Brown, John Edward, the list goes on. People want to believe because it makes them feel good to have the closure. The kind of people that believe in her and others like her want to be deceived.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh brother, where's she going to get her information from? Cold reading the illuminati? Perhaps her magic fingernails will tune her in to the wavelengths of their ultra-secret mind rays?

Gimme a break. Sylvia Browne is a shill, a dangerous, opportunistic parasite on people's fears and hopes.

I wish there WAS such a thing as all-powerful secret societies so that somebody would remove her from the gene pool.

She's nasty and a fake. Any book she writes will just be more crap that has no basis in truth, that is designed to make her richer.

Hey, Sylvia, go do something real with your abilities, like find where GWB left his brain.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
well she must be running out of topics, she's pretty much well written about everything else.
How many books? I'm not sure, I lost count around 35.
She sure knows how to make a buck out of it, I'll give her that.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthchild
well she must be running out of topics, she's pretty much well written about everything else.
How many books? I'm not sure, I lost count around 35.
She sure knows how to make a buck out of it, I'll give her that.

amazon says: 168 Results

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
She's the one that was outed by the news in her past predictions to some parents that there kid was killed and than years later he was found alive in Mo with that other young boy who just went missing.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
She's done a lot more (or less, depending how you look at it) than just those two cases.

If I sound hostile, give this site a read and see how you feel about her when you're done.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

.... Do you think shes trying to cash in on all the conspiracy theories running amok on the internet right now?

Yes. Browne is a liar and a fraud. She is a disgusting, despicable person who preys on grieving parents who have lost a child.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Sylvia Browne is a shill, a dangerous, opportunistic parasite on people's fears and hopes.

I couldn't of said it any better MajorMalfunction.

George Noory kicked her off his show Coast to Coast a.m. radio.
That woman has NO Scrupples & should be Tar & Feathered.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I was just watching Montell Williams and they are hocking a book by Browne that explains how Secret Societies are ruling the world!! Do you think shes trying to cash in on all the conspiracy theories running amok on the internet right now? I'm not quite sure what Browne knows about this subject.

She is a fraud!! And I wouldnt read any of her books, nor help support this woman!!! Its been said time and time agin about this woman..
Now she is hitting the conspiracy Gold mine!!! She knows how to manipulate people into giving her money!! STOP supporting this fraud..
No offense to the OP, I dont know if you know all about her, but she has nothing to write or say that I would give an ounce of energy into...

She is trying to cash in on the conspiracy Gold mine!!!
All artists know that conspiracy is a hidden gold mine that will capture the hearts and mind of the people... Look at most movies today.. LIsten to most music today.. what is there base? Conspiracy theroy!!!

[edit on 20-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Brown is just trying to cash in from a different angle. She is just as much a fraud as Ms. Cleo. Btw, my wife worked for Ms. Cleo for a few months.

Here's a site I just found that may shed some addtional light on her so called ablities.

www.stopsylviabrowne.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is another video pointing out the obvious. Some people can lie and con with no consious at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

THanks for sharing that video!! That really shows you what a sick and twisted person Sylvia Brown is..
Any good person would look those folks who lost someone in the eyes, and tell them.. Im sorry, but they are gone, and I want to tell you that it will get better in time, and you will learn how to deal with your loss..
And walk up and give them a hug.. And remind them that people like Sylvia Brown gives false hope, and makes cope'ing much harder on everyone who suffered the loss!!
Thats why I have a strong sense aginst these people.. I am myself a mystic soul.. Yet I do not prey on people like this.. I give only advice, and only love, that is the only truth to all this mystic stuff.. Not frauds who make people hurt even more so..
I just dont understand how people like Brown can make a living and get on TV..?? Ive lost many people in my life, but they are gone... Just gone, you have to deal with it, and just go on with life.. ITs hard...
And IM getting way off topic.. but thanks for sharing the video that shows her true form...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I was watching a clip of where a fireman tells Sylvia Brown about his reoccuring dream about two of his fellow firefighters that had died in the same fire. He asks her "Why do they keep visiting me in my dreams?" She replies, "Because they want it to be known they're still there and there for you." He then tell her that the dreams are more of a nightmare than an omen of good will. Asks Sylvia, "Can you tell them to go away?" As to which she replies, "No, they won't go. They're there for a reason." The poor guy just sat down nervously..

After that show I stopped pulling my punches about psychics and mysticism in general. Especially this dirtbag. She'll sell her soul to cash in. People like her shouldn't be payed any attention to let alone trusted. And if ever there was a women that I could throw a well deserved high knee at... It'd probably be her.

KTK

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think this is good news.

You would hope she does impecable research into the topic. If she dosnt she will easlily be found out for the fraud she is.

Im looking forward to the future ATS thread that disects the book and the mad womans ramblings.

She must weild some power though, my local library service has about 15 books of hers in all its branches. This is for a population of about 30000 in Australia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join