It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lake Erie UFO videos, 8-18-2007

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you've seen the previous lake area videos you may know what to expect, but these new ones are a little different, especially the first one with the lights moving under the moon.

New Lake Erie UFO Videos

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Great video. Defiantly not stars.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by crudos]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, at the risk of one line debunking hehe. The stationary one looks an awful lot like Venus (I was just out watching it last night). Depending where it was that night though one can rule that out. On the plus side, the moon was in that phase the night the video was taken, so we do know the date is accurate.

The moving ones could be anything from space junk, to satellites, to bonafide aliens out for a sunday drive. I know at least the first two can look exactly like these from personal experience.

Its a great video, but I don't think its revolutionary. There's too many other things those lights could be that act and look exactly like that. I'm not ruling out bonafide unknown craft, but there is no way to know for sure.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Plasma Orbs...ok...

Looks like lights to me.

Also, viewers beware.
The language isn't child or
workplace proper.

Lights in the night sky are
cool and all, but to state that
they are "plasma Orbs"...

Come on.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh boy! Another video that doesn't show how the "lights"
disappeared. For all we know these could be jets 50 miles
out over the Lake lining up for approach to an airport. I
suppose the video taker didn't upload the remainder of
the footage that likely showed them closer, brighter,
moving faster and swooping lower. Would have been
a dead giveaway.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I cant see the vids here at work (my company is owned by the Slowskis) but are these vids anything like this jokers stuff?
Good ol Frozenhead really ruined any Lake Erie Lights credibility IMO.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What a total load of bunk. I'm going to run down to some area of town around here where I can get the same videos, make them, post them, tell you they are ufos, tell you how they just disappeared and such...but only show you blurry lights against a night time sky that could be anything.

There is no need to even debunk this utter crap. It's a complete and total JOKE. Only people who blindly believe in UFOs fall for this junk.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Where exactly on lake Erie was this supposedly shot from?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i live in wester N.Y. and the first video is ALMOST like my experience that i had the night of the lunar eclipse here's the link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i thought it was pretty well known that there's an airport in cleveland, OH, and probably other places close to erie.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smoodiver
If you've seen the previous lake area videos you may know what to expect, but these new ones are a little different, especially the first one with the lights moving under the moon.

New Lake Erie UFO Videos

Great Video Man,

It's not Venus because Venus would not be in that location at that time of the night.

I think this one is authentic.

Good find...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Yeap, its Cleveland-Hopkins and they do have approach, hold and departure patterns that hang over the lake. It is also one of the nations largest ATC centers as well....there is also a small GA port near the lake as well, a bit further SW or NE from Hopkins, I think.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
I cant see the vids here at work (my company is owned by the Slowskis) but are these vids anything like this jokers stuff?

Yep. Same clown. He's looking for another payday from Sereda, I guess.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I saw what appears to be this same thing over lake erie but it was on Monday night. I'm about an hour west of Cleveland. It was stationary but very bright and very slightly pulsating different colors. I found it so interesting I went up to my son's room to grab his telescope but realized once I got back outside he didn't have the eyepiece in it... I sat out and watched it (and the sky in general) for about 20 or 25 mins with my dog in the backyard like I do just about every night... I had kinda written it in my mind as maybe a planet and meant to remember to check to see where venus would have been that night but never got to it... anyone know where I could check on that? The light I saw was just about due north from me and relatively low in the sky...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lab Rat
Venus is a 'morning star' at the present. It rises here (in Texas) at 04:25AM.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't want to bash frozen thought but I saw the same thing last night.

It is a planet

It was below Venus next to the moon very very low in the sky

It was pulsing red and blue.

It was so strange I watched it for 1 hour. Then I remember seeing it last year .

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Its funny how alot of people claim its venus or its not venus and they do not even know when and where the planet appears in the sky.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by area51videoz
I don't want to bash frozen thought but I saw the same thing last night.

It is a planet

It was below Venus next to the moon very very low in the sky

It was pulsing red and blue.

It was so strange I watched it for 1 hour. Then I remember seeing it last year .

Yeah I think it may be jupiter if it was filmed in the southern sky. If you look at the southern sky early in the evening jupiter is very prominent on a clear night. In the month of september at least.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher
Yes, Jupiter is the bright one near the moon currently.

I'm with ya on that last one Starwatcher. I'm constantly checking planets and satellites so I know what I am seeing out there. Sounds like you do the same.

The night sky is a beautiful sight.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
what is to right of the moon right now?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join