It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/MARTIAL LAW reject/submit How will you live your life?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

In all honesty, if you were to take the choice of resistance, your first concern would be to find a place where you will be relatively secure. Assuming that the group wants to stay in the US, you would need to look at areas of the US that are not heavily populated. Mountains of east tn, virginia, north caolina, west virginia. The desert areas of the southwest. Areas of North Dakota, Montana. Wild lands of Alaska. Catskills mountains. Swamps of Louisiana. The areas most people would not and do not choose to live.

Second thing would be making sure that you have enough materials to construct habitats for everyone with you. And hopefully someone with the know how to build decent habitats to withstand the harsh weather that each of these areas offers.

Third would be the food issue. Better be prepared to eat things you never thought you would and better be prepared to learn how to get that food yourself. I can fish and given a gun, I could hunt. Never had to gut and skin my food, but I would learn. I can grow vegetables and such.

I can sew my own clothes, it would be the weaving of cotton and such that would be the problem for me.

Medicines would be an issue as Lightmare pointed out. Some things can be replaced with things from nature. Homeopathic remedies are suppose to be better for us anyways, so I would say that learning about that would be a good thing. Put in the position, I could deliver a baby. I can perform cpr, I can put in and take out stitches. I know how to cauterize wounds, I know how to treat and bandage wounds.

Water. Assuming there is no nuclear fallout, rain water and rivers/streams. Any small communities would need to be kept near a fresh water source. It would be illogical to try to move the amounts of water a small community would need to survive. Which brings us back to the location of a small community.

Basically, what would need to happen, is we would resort to tribal living. We would learn to live as the native americans and ancient celts did. Barter and trade amongst ourselves. The community would work together for the survival of all.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie
reply to post by Lightmare

Water. Assuming there is no nuclear fallout, rain water and rivers/streams. Any small communities would need to be kept near a fresh water source. It would be illogical to try to move the amounts of water a small community would need to survive. Which brings us back to the location of a small community.

if its a small stream dig a trench so that you can channel the water to a closer large container if you have to.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wouldn’t trust religion as far as I could throw it. I do trust God though, and I know that the world’s system and evil is coming to a final end. Those that hold up religious tradition are givng people the idea that they have to “work” for their salvation…or that they have to be good enough to gain God’s favor. That’s the FURTHEST thing from the truth. Actually….It’s free. God’s gift is free. You can’t earn it. All you do is ask Jesus Christ into your heart sincerely, turn away from sin and evil, and He will save you and abide within your heart forever. That’s why it’s the “Good News”…the Gospel. Anything else that’s involved is religion and futile attempts to justify our worthiness in God’s and others’ eyes….alas, it won’t work. Never has, never will.
“For by grace are you saved thru faith and that not of yourselves…it is the gift of God, not of works lest any man should boast.” “All we like sheep have gone astray, we’ve turned everyone to his own way..and the Lord has laid on Him [Jesus] the iniquity of us all.”
Just put your faith out there, seek God with all your heart and He will answer. Definitely!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join