It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/MARTIAL LAW reject/submit How will you live your life?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by johngardner1

So I'm assuming that you would go with the first scenario then?

You have no problem surrendering your firearms/if you have these. Submitting to whatever may come from the gov't?
Living under the eye of Big Brother per say?

I'm only asking because its very interesting to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of 5 gallon buckets of water or drums of water for that matter!

Remember we have no idea how long we would have to stay in hiding and our resources would be very precious. So if a river or stream or water period were out of reach, I'm thinking hundreds of drums of water would have to be kept with us at all times.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
how the heck are you suppose to carry those drums of water when you have to move around to keep the govt from finding you? Of course I really don't like the moving around idea.

to gardner... wow. I can't believe you would want to submit to them. I couldn't even imagine that. Of course I'm sure that is what most people will do.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

You know it was not more then a minute after I posted about the drums, that I thought Hmmmm... now how are we going to get those drums from point A to point B if we have too!

I'm thinking we need some more people in here helping us with these decisions. It hasn't even happened and I'm already messing up..

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's obvious that we are going to have to lead this revolution since we seem to be the only ones preparing for this.

I'm glad you thought about the moving thing. It's better to think of it now than to have those drums all filled up then say.. "oh crap."

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

We would have to find someplace that is nearly undetectable so we don't have to move around. We would have to put the water there in advance before NWO takes over

I have access to 5 gallon backets where I work. Lots and lots of 5 gallon buckets. Maybe I should start stockpiling them!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ya know... i had a dream a few months ago about being at my gparents (out in the middle of no where) and there were a lot of people coming for us in the house. I was telling my gdad to get the ammo and guns and telling everyone to get the water and hide it in the baby carriage i was pushing. (i have no idea why i was pushing a baby carriage.) I was telling them that the water will be taken if we don't hide it. Once we got all the supplies together then we took off out the back door over the fence.

I had this dream before i became addicted to all of this conspiracy stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Good Point but then I had another thought that came to mind. Unless we have some type of machinary or huge amounts of man power.. how will we get these drums to our community?

5 gallon buckets I'm thinking is the way to go, so lightmare... start stockpiling!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Yes, looks like we are leading it, and your dream really makes me want to start things rolling. It is odd that you had that dream, but also very scary...

We may be alot closer to this situation then we think, it could happen actually at anytime. I know personally myself I will never give up my rights. I didn't put that in my original post, only because I wanted other's opinion first, but I can tell you that I would pack up my family, friends, fellow NWO rejecters, ats'ers(lol) and head for the hills and there I will set up shop for the remainder of my lifetime and also move if I have too.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yes...I will stockpile some buckets.

I can get us lots of tinfoil too...I'm not sure what we will need that for though....but I'm pretty sure we're gonna need it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You know what.I think if you are going to fight it,you should not say say here or anywhere else.

Why point out who/where the resistance is.However I think the problem facing those who do want to fight the NWO is being to unorginized.

100 armed men that work as a orginized group can be more effective than a thousand armed men that are unorginized.Another words,a cop or two can take out a single armed person on every block easily.But if all these blocks joined up together they could take out the entire sqaud.Asuming of course cops are the future enforcers of the NWO.

I have a new rule for myself of not stating wether I will resist or not,so thats all I can say.

You two from Ohio need to write Ol fashion hand written letters to communicate where you would meet and such.Nothing over the internet is guarded 100% especially forums and email.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

I figure I pretty much incriminated myself the minute I signed up on this forum anyway so I really don't think it much matters at this point.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

lol true,but seriously the resistance needs orginization.I feel that is the only way to overcome whatever we as a poeple shall face.Also really though I would not say where you plan to stockpile anything,if you don't listen to anything I said,then please really think about these two.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare

I can get us lots of tinfoil too...I'm not sure what we will need that for though....but I'm pretty sure we're gonna need it.

I know I'm suppose to add something constructive but that made me laugh my arse off.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

organazational skills are a must and first and foremost on my list, just basically in this thread I wanted a feeling of what one might do.

Honestly I have not started to do anything or come up with any type of plan. I can tell you this, I'm very discreet by nature and in no way, shape or form will I disclose the area I'm in. Much of what I said before was humor. We all need a laugh even in serious situations. I do appreciate the head's up about this, all advice and comments are taken seriously from my standpoint.

as to you not knowing what you will do, I can understand that as well. many are on the fence about this topic... sorta why I came up with the idea to post about it. Thanks for your input.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Tinfoil will be needed to make those little tinfoil hats and antenna, we must know where the grey's are at all times!

there I go with the humor again, I won't make it.. I joke to much.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Project silo-
Don't worry...we won't be giving out the mailing address of our secret hideout or anything. Besides...this is kind of a hypothetical discussion.

Or is it? ....shhh!!!!

Stella-
Come Hell or highwater...we still need to keep our sense of humor. Its good to laugh.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yeah...thats right. See...I knew we would need it for something.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
organize. thats it do it fast and do it well, and learn a bit before hand, the SAS survival guide is good and the Zombie survival guide does have some good ideas for compounds and such ( facists and zombies are fairly similar amirite?)
and it would be good if you had a basic knowledge of chemistry, in a resistance against an armed police state knowing how to make things go boom would be nice.

oh and i wont state whether i would resist or not, just throwing out some ideas.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I will only accept a chip if I have no other choice: forced to the point of a gun by example. If I have no choice to make be implanted, then I will fake to be brainwashed like the others, keep living normally, awaiting my moment to strike...

I have no problem to become a rogue aswell, for there surely will be rogue/rebel communities in which I could go live, and prepare with others a plan to change things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join