It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tasered Student At Kerry Speach May Have Staged Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm interested why this thread doesn't get even a quarter of the play as the other? Believe me, there are no ulterior motives on my part other than curiosity. Is it that we don't want to believe it could have been staged, or as I stated earlier, something larger?

Have we gotten to the point where we won't accept the alternative even if it's what really happened? Is that not just as dangerous to us as the police brutality? Has logic been ruled out of the equation?

Peace

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Perhaps his questions were part of a "set-up" to embarrass Kerry or get some good footage for an internet video (and I'd like to see proof before I believe the neocon-police-state-supporting Fox network).

HOWEVER, there is no way the reaction by the police was in any way staged (unless FOX is saying they were in on it) or even predictable, NOR EXCUSABLE EVEN IF the questioning was somehow "a performance".

Yeah but it's unexusable and inappropiate if everyone was really laughing at him. It was like some laid a giant joke. I find this still wrong even if it was staged or not. And it's even worse when the cops did what they did, and the crowds reaction. Who laughs at someone getting electrocuted?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join