It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Much ghost photo's combined

page: 1

join
share:
PSP

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hey guys,
I where surfing the internet and i found a good site with much ghost photo's.

Here a few of them:
Stalker ghost:

Taken with camera on phone

The holy men on camera

Shadow ghost in house

Ghostly figure in cemetery

Baby sees it in the window

If you wanna see more of them, go to this site
On the site are some extra info about the photo's, where and when they where maked an how and much more.

I'll keep you guys posted!

[edit on 19-9-2007 by PSP]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by PSP]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
They're all very spooky. I'm glad it's daylight because when I see stuff like this after dark I get the serious creeps. I start looking behind me and I keep an eye on the door handle, to see if it's turning.

PSP

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You take the words out of my mouth, i cant stand those photo's needer, there are always so dark and scary, one noise or one scratch on the door from my cats make me jump right through the sealing.

Anyway, there are much photo's on that site that didnt make ATS.

PSP

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hope you guys like the photo's, are some already debunked?

I can put more of that site here in the starters post if you guys want.
But the site is a good inspiration to go on ghost hunt in one of the haunted place here on earth.

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Allright, even though I love ghosts and the paranormal, I guess I'll play the devil's advocate. I think it's possible to photo shop all of those photos. However, the ones that stood out to me where the 1st pic, one of the shadow person, and the baby one. And I'm not saying that they're fake, but if I had pic one to say that I could almost 100% say was not faked, I'd go with the baby one. I know that children are more apt to see things that grown ups don't see, so that one is probably real. The one with the girl, the face doesn't look like hers so that stands out, but I have too wonder if it was just someone walking by and the camera made it blur like that; and that goes for the same with the one with the Asian man and woman, it looks as if someone could have just been walking by. One of the Shadow person pics looked kinda photo shopped to me; by this I mean in the first pic it looks as if there is a face to it. From what I know of Shadow people, they are all black, like in all of the other pictures of it, so I'm on the edge on that one. The one of the camera phone is kinda fuzzy/hazzy, so it's hard to tell what it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I hope those pictures on the site are debunked because they really gave me the chills!

That site has some of the best ghost pictures I've seen really. TY for the heads up

PSP

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yeah, most of that photo on that site didnt make this site, what means, i never seen them on ATS at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm not even sure how any ghost photos can be proved because photoshop has pretty much made anything possible.

PSP

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yes your right librasleep, i think thats why you have that cool collection of ghost movies.

Greetzz! peace!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Same goes for vids too, heh...but it's still fun to hunt for interesting ones.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The "Ghostly Figure in Cemetery" is just a tombstone. Go to a really old cemetery some day (Salem, Ma for example) and you'll see the ones w/ the skull at the top of the headstone. Very creepy looking

PSP

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It is definetly very creepy though, you guys think i should update the starters post with more photo's from that site?

PSP

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
A little bumb! Someone interest in more photo's?

new topics

top topics

join