It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America bashers, we've heard you now find something else to ramble about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Time and time again, over and over AND OVER again, people continuously feel the need to bash America. If you are one of the bashers would you please get it through your thick arse heads that (A) we know how you feel, we've heard it numerous times... and (B) We're tired of hearing about it.

"America sucks"... "Bush is evil"... "The U.S. is creating anger"... Blah blah blahbity bloopity blahhhhhh..... we've heard it all before a million and one times and quite frankly, the anti-American sentiment is old news ok. We already know you hate us, you don't have to poison our eyes with more of your ridicule because we already know how you feel.

The world hates America. We get it. Now please find something else to ramble about.

Everybody knows how the world feels about America. Everybody and their brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, parents, the mailman, long lost cousin Elwood, the next door neighbors, the dust mites in our carpets and even the family dog knows how the world feels about America. So you don't have to keep shoving your hateful anti-America views down our throats. We know. You've made sure we know exactly how you feel and we've listened. We could practically write our own anti-America rant because we've heard it all so many times before. Get it?

Those of us who live in America are a bit sick and tired of hearing all your whining complaints about how horrible and terrible the U.S. is, we know ok. Get it through your immeasurably thick skulls, WE KNOW.

So turn off the record player or change the record because the needle has been skipping over this particular scratch for an eternity now and it is beyond irritating at this point.

I'm not saying you're wrong to hate America, you can hate whatever you feel like hating because I frankly don't give a damn how you feel about my country or anything else. What I am saying to you people is that we... know... how... you... feel... because you've shoved it down our throats sooooooo many times already. You DON'T have to keep repeating the same repetitive carbon-copy crap rants over and over endlessly.

Find something else to ramble about! Try having an actual original thought for a change instead of only mirroring the thoughts of hundreds of people before you!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I had to give kudos!!

new topics

join