It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing British invention creates MORE energy than you put into it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What does our friend, Wade Frazier, have to say about this.

Someone actually invented something that not only works, but is alive to tell about it, has the backing of a multi-million dollar group not trying to hide the invention, while not hawking a million page web site that has nothing but drivel on it.

AND, the inventors let other scientists from real educational institutes, not some jacklegs self taught in techno-babble; not only handle it, but test it using modern and scientific means.

Others make claims about about this and that, and then rebuff the person as a troll or a teenager, when taken to task. Some people can't realize that the BS they spout is as clear as the fake personification they espouse. But they have visions of self grandeur in stating meaningless crap to impressionable people who do want to believe.

This invention is out in the open for peer review. It will be very interesting in seeing where this goes. Others could learn from this example.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Phhhooouuuuggggghhhh!

(I can't hold my breath anymore!
).

Just got back from Home Depot and those units are just FLYING off the shelf!

NOT!

So what is it... something like four years later and still... Nada.

Wade Frazier beliefs (at least with regards to the suppression of (EFFICANT!) energy related inventions
) seems safe.

Others make claims about about this and that, and then rebuff the person as a troll or a teenager, when taken to task. Some people can't realize that the BS they spout is as clear as the fake personification they espouse. But they have visions of self grandeur in stating meaningless crap to impressionable people who do want to believe.

Gotta say that with the passage of time this type of personal attack on ole Wade kinda gets exposed for what it is... Not a whole lot.

I brought this oldie but goodie out of the dusty basement while researching the current suppression of a more mainstream technology (indexed by Wade Frazier)... Long story.

Later.

edit on 6-3-2012 by golemina because: Typos baby!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Excuse me but isn't that what any power plant or turbine does? They create more energy than you put into it. Thats why they are used.

So explain to me what the big deal is.

No not at all. Modern power plants are inefficient at converting the potential energy in fuel to useful energy. It works but it does not produce more than we put in.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join