It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jena Six Case Shows Black Teens Get Short End of Stick

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Djdoubt03, I have to disagree with you on the Freedom Of Speech defense for hanging nooses. It's a very touchy subject all over our country, but come on dude in the South!!! I've lived here all of my life and can't imagine walking up to any place-public or private and saw one. Not saying that would justify what these young men did, but I would be offended. And knowing that tension is already in the air, whether it started as racial or not, that is a big deal breaker, and a flat out slap in the face saying "YES THIS IS RACIAL!!!"

Bad jokes happen everyday, but that is not a joke, around here especially.

I'm not a sensitive person, if I get stopped by the police and thrown in jail for something I did, but feel as though it was handled improperly by the authorities, I'm not calling up the NAACP, or any one affiliated. It's a terrible situation, that happens everyday, in all states.

I know I'll never see the day we can all be human--not black,white,brown....whatever! I don't think any of us on this site will, not even our children. But if that day ever comes, these days will be blotted out of history. It's a terrible thought...the future will be ashamed of it's past.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
sorry but while i live up north us white guys are finding it harder to be with white women because black people or black people or boys from South and around come to my lil town for drug pick ups and drop offs if you don't think for 1 second we don't realize it your wrong out town has become mix baby world and i'm getting tired of it a matter of fact i think i muight find a local KKK and join it.

Mod edit: Removed racial slurs

[edit on 13-10-2007 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rkstud632

To be honest, I find your post quite offensive.
You may be better off asking yourself why the local girls prefer these other men, and address those problems rather than spouting racist diatribe and talking about the KKK. These girls aren't being raped are they? They go with other men by their own choice, and if that's their choice, then it's up to you to become the kind of man they are looking for.

[edit on 13/10/2007 by budski]

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join