It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology and the 'War of the Worlds' movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
First of all, in the new 'War of the Worlds' movie, we see Tom Cruise playing the main part. As we know, Tom Cruise is a member of Scientology.

Secondly, if we look at the 'War of the Worlds' movie poster and at L. Ron Hubbard's book The 'Invaders Plan', we will see that the movie poster and the book cover are very similar. A coincidence?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star Angel
First of all, in the new 'War of the Worlds' movie, we see Tom Cruise playing the main part. As we know, Tom Cruise is a member of Scientology.

Secondly, if we look at the 'War of the Worlds' movie poster and at L. Ron Hubbard's book The 'Invaders Plan', we will see that the movie poster and the book cover are very similar. A coincidence?

there are no coincidences. I love that movie by the way. it's one of my favorite scifi films..recent that is. Steven did a great job with the designs and ideas from the original story. he used the original concept for the tripods, check out the making of docs, they are very good. about Tom Cruise, he knows his stuff, he's a smart guy who knows absolutely what he's talking about. I have a large poster of the film on my wall that I got from the comic con. Fantastic stuff! I am a sort of scientologist, but I don't follow thru like I should. I just have the same basic ideologies. nothing wrong with that of course.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am not a scientologist but Tom Cruse roasted that talk show host on the subject of giving kids Ridilan. The corporate media then turned around and roasted him for standing up to the NWO plan to dumb down any overly imaginative slave.

The original movie was written by HG Wells in the 30's I think it predates Scientology.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
I am not a scientologist but Tom Cruse roasted that talk show host on the subject of giving kids Ridilan. The corporate media then turned around and roasted him for standing up to the NWO plan to dumb down any overly imaginative slave.

The original movie was written by HG Wells in the 30's I think it predates Scientology.

I don't want to make this about Tom, but I think it relates to the subject. Tom is right, no child should be on meds, on ANY meds whatsoever. the body has natural ways to cure itself. and I never follow what the media has to say about anyone. I observe and make up my own mind on the subjects. yeah he got critizised for preaching, but we need more doctors like him and more people to speak out. he took that chance and succeded gloriously.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well they do have beliefs of aliens sent us here and some us lived and they blew up many humans and will come back to do the job. Or something along those lines. I would hope that should be an simple allegory but I think many of them take it quite literal.

top topics

join