It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H3ll0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello, I'm Star Angel and I'm a n00b nere.

I run a small forum (that is mostly functioning as an archive of information) on topics such as the paranormal, spirituality, extra-terrestials, Angels, religions and 2012 - with a specific concentration on the subject of negative alien species - such as the negative Reptilians, Grays, etc - as well as the secret societies and the New World Order - and how to protect yourself from their influence and Mind Control.

Looking forward to meet you all.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi Star Angel, welcome to ATS!

I'll be looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts on protection from influences and mind control. That subject interests me.

Enjoy your stay here

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Hi Star Angel, welcome to ATS!

I'll be looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts on protection from influences and mind control. That subject interests me.

Enjoy your stay here

Thank you, Beachcoma

Btw - how do you put an avatar or a signature to your profile? I tried to edit my profile, but the only stuff I can edit is the things I like, my friends/foes, etc, but no avatar/signature stuff....

(Sory I'm such a n00b here.)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hi starangel. Im jedimiller, I been here for like 3 weeks and I been loving it. it's intelligent, fresh and interesting to read. I think you will like it here, same way I have.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hi starangel. Im jedimiller, I been here for like 3 weeks and I been loving it. it's intelligent, fresh and interesting to read. I think you will like it here, same way I have.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star Angel

Btw - how do you put an avatar or a signature to your profile? I tried to edit my profile, but the only stuff I can edit is the things I like, my friends/foes, etc, but no avatar/signature stuff....

Looks like you found the Member Center

I can see your avatar now

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Looks like you found the Member Center

I can see your avatar now

Yup, just found it, thanks!

And thanks for the good welcome, jedimiller

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Star Angel

Hi, welcome. What is the location (URL) of the forum you run?

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Have a great day!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Star Angel

Welcome to ATS. Really looking forward to reading some of your thoughts. I would be interested in seeing your website also.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Hi, welcome. What is the location (URL) of the forum you run?

Just a reminder...

Terms and Conditions

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

OK, so I'm not allowed to ask or he's not allowed to tell?

Color me confused.

He's already posted that he has a site.

Otherwise, sorry I asked!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You're allowed to ask... He's just not allowed to tell.

If you're really interested to give his site an inspection you can ask him via U2U. It's just that should we find anyone harvesting members for their forum on ATS, he/she may end up being warned or banned.

Star Angel is new and still learning the ropes, so that's why I just pointed it to out, to prevent any misunderstandings.

Edit: Wrong Word.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

join