It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which makes more sense evolution or bibles teachings.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I believe we are a test of extra terrestrials. I also believe that the bible tells of events that will happen, example: the world will end in 2012. The bible isn't lies.. it's people telling things that have/will happend in a creative way. "Aliens" created this place, and i believe that the other planets were just planets that went wrong. Test planets maybe. I believe that in 2012 they will come and greet us, tell us we're all going to die.. because we are a test. We will no longer be needed, or we are a test gone bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And you've based all of that on wild guesswork, completely devoid of any supporting evidence, and not the result of a well-though-out rigorous, independently-verifiable study.

But nice try.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BugZyZuncle

You claim that believing in science and evolution is blindly following the word of scientists that don't even believe what they teach us. That all sounds oddly familiar. I think it was something like a congregation blindly following the words of their priest, pastor etc... and then realize he must not believe in his own teachings or he might have not molested young boys because of a fear of going to hell. You are absolutely correct. Blind faith is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Chisled, really? Have you seen the average american lately. 1/3 of our population is obese and completely useless without bigmac and fries. In his own image huh, if thats what you want to believe, go ahead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join