It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the greys have progeria ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 04:15 AM
link   
INTRODUCTION

The following paper will address the genetic problems of an alien people called the "Greys."

It is not a paper comparing human children to extraterrestrials. Even though it is highly speculative in nature, apparently no one in the medical field has considered the possibility that the entities commonly referred to as Greys are afflicted with the rare disease progeria. It may also explain why hybridization is occurring between Homo Sapiens and the aliens or entities.

More : Link

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Interesting article.

I saw an episode of Stargate SG1 - where the little grey alien dudes were researching their ancestors dna because they were a degenerative dying race. Seems to be a popular idea.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I didn't see this episode. But yes, it's a popular idea.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 11:40 AM
link   
perhaps greys are actually some variety of humanity that is trying to cure themselves. perhaps after year years of being in a closed gene pool in a space ship has brought out these genetic diseases. i dunno just a thought.

XAOS

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Great post ultra_phoenix.

Interesting!

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Great post ultra_phoenix.

Interesting!

What ? You don't believe that Greys have progerya ?

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They can find a treatment for progeria, but not a cure?

These are beings who clone their kind as regularly as we make our morning coffee? Who pop in and out of our solar system with the ease that we change lanes?

And they can't cure a disease that not only affects their entire race, but, in fact, defines their very agenda?

I applaud the author for a compelling read, but I can't buy the story.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think everyone has it backwards. It is not the aliens who have progeria. It is the genetic combination, human/alien, which causes this hybrid affliction. Please consider this. We all know the stories of women who have had their (hybrid) fetuses stolen by aliens. My theory is this: this rare genetic disorder, progeria, is the result of the few hybrid fetuses who, for whatever reason, were not retrieved by the aliens. They continued their gestation, and were born to the human parents. This anomaly could account for the physical manifestations including accelerated aging, and the fact that there are so few (only 48 worldwide at this time). In the few accounts of human mothers being briefly reunited with hybrid children aboard a spacecraft, the description of the children fits beautifully with earthly symptoms of progeria. Think about it.

top topics

join