It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton: U.S. backs Israeli pre-emption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The United States would stand behind any pre-emptive attack by Israel on neighboring countries believed to have nuclear weapons programs, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said in an interview published Tuesday in the Israeli daily Yediot Achronot.

www.jta.org...

Excellent, so what ever retaliation israel recieves for starting this illegial campaign, they can be sure we'll sacrifice men, money and materials to escelate the crisis.

Fan, fudgen tastic!

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So very nice of them to commit American kids to go fight, die or be maimed for Israeli aggression. Which country is he supposed to be serving again?

How very odd (or convenient) that this comes on the heels of the unsubstantiated report that Israeli aircraft destroyed a Syrian nuclear site, provided by North Korea. Mmmm.... do I smell something fishy here?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Pre-emptive strike.

Just go in and kill whoever you want, you really don't need crappy excuses! If I ever hear that anyone plans to punch me, I might do the right thing and give them a pre-emptive strike in the nose, just because it's SUCH a good idea!

It really is just an excuse for aggression.

Stuff peace... it's a thing of the past...

[edit on 19/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Saw the interview he did on newsnight on bbc2 last night, basically he said that Israel could atteck any country it licked to "defend itself" without haveing to justify the attack to anyone and yet everyone expect's us to justify the attack against iraq :s Looks like yet another example of one rule for israel and another for the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

The United States would stand behind any pre-emptive attack by Israel on neighboring countries believed to have nuclear weapons programs, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said in an interview published Tuesday in the Israeli daily Yediot Achronot.

www.jta.org...

Excellent, so what ever retaliation israel recieves for starting this illegial campaign, they can be sure we'll sacrifice men, money and materials to escelate the crisis.

Fan, fudgen tastic!

Of course Bolton would agree, he is a Neo-Con, I'm sure all Neo-Con would agree, as well as fundemental Christians, and basically all the right wing nut jobs. How this guy ever got to be our representative at the UN is beyond me.

Ann Coulter is saying that a war with Iran would be fun.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by LDragonFire]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Anyone who says "war against Iran would be fun" is a couple of marbles short IMO...It's disgusting a person like that can get a message like that out to so many people like she does

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Rilence]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
reply to post by LDragonFire

Anyone who says "war against Iran would be fun" is a couple of marbles short IMO...It's disgusting a person like that can get a message like that out to so many people like she does

Here is the video link There is a thread on this somewhere on ATS but I can't find it.

I think she might be a guy. Witch would explain many of her uh issues...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If you click on this link
then choose the latest programme option and fast forward to just after 22 mins you will see an article about the Isreali bombing's in syria followed by the interview with john bolton

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
BTW, I've tried to edit my earlier post and it won't let me...so....

As far as Bolton goes, remembering some of the rubbish he used to sprout about Iraq and other issues whilst he was US ambassador to the UN, who would give any cred whatsoever to anything that comes out of his mouth or from his pen ?

Clearly a nut job...no two ways about it...

top topics

join