It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Wild Hog!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I didn't think they could get this big, wow.

Click

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
old news mate. has been on here on ATS ages ago. should do a search before listing topics. thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
old news mate. has been on here on ATS ages ago. should do a search before listing topics. thanks

Thanks for helping us by pointing this out. Also, thankyou for posting links to those other topics to help the new poster.

I on the other hand will like to thank the OP, i had not seen this before, and i know i wasn't going to do a "Giant Boar" search by accident to find it. That thing is HUGE!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Uhm... No. There's a very long story behind this "story"... To start with, it wasn't a wild hog...

Complete ATS Discussion
The "Monster Pig" Site

Before he became known as "Monster Pig," the 1,051-pound hog shot in Delta was known by another name.

Fred.

Rhonda and Phil Blissitt told The Anniston Star on Thursday evening that, on April 29, four days before the hog was killed, Fred was one of many livestock on their farm.

Late Thursday evening, their claims were confirmed by Andy Howell, Game Warden for the Alabama Department of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries.

"I didn't want to stir up anything," Rhonda Blissitt said. "I just wanted the truth to be told. That wasn't a wild pig."

Added Phil Blissitt:

"If it went down in the record book, it would be deceiving, and we'd know that for the rest of our lives."

Source (This link is now dead)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

See... now that's why you're a moderator lol. You actually gave us helpful information.

So it was never giant (trick photography) or wild... but it was still big.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Yeah I never bothered to do a search, But I did spend at least two hours yesterday searching through this section of the fourm and seen nothing but bigfoots and chubacas or whatever the hell their called

Nothing on big pigs. But i'll try to search next time so this doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the info by the way.

new topics

top topics

join