It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a short piece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
here's a short piece i wrote in college....i was going to go thru and post a bunch of my former poetry....but i'd like to post this instead...

by the way...this actually happened....it's nearlly a line by line description...with an added ending that i wanted to do....

i saw him a couple of days ago ...... just a glimpse….it surprised me… im in college… and that was the next to last place i ever expected to see him again ..... he looked almost as i remember him….you could tell he hadnt shaved in a while….that was one of my favorite things about his look ..... he almost never shaved ..... you could tell when he did ..... his hair was longer than most peoples… it was curling….but it was a bit darker than i remember….he looked shorter than i remember….but when you're eight you look up to a lot of people ..... i wanted to hug him….to tell him i was sorry… that this time it will change… ill do what i intend to….to tell him that he was my father….that i didnt care what he had done… i just wanted to get to know him….to spend a year with him ..... to forget the past ten years… and just go on as if nothing happened….i turned around to tell him….and smashed the mirror ..

p.s.....edit for randomly capatalized words....that was wierd....

[edit on 19-9-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

join