It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo adults revisited

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello everybody ... newcommer too on this website ...

Sorry for my english sometimes, I am Swiss french ...

You can find a lot a good informations abour Indigo Childs here ...
sunfell.com...

And don't miss the Myspace of Dalibor777 and a lot a friends he have on Myspace with lot Infos about Indigos ...
www.myspace.com...

Create Your own Myspace and make Him as "Friend" and you will become a lot of Posts from him about this Subject ...

I hope it's helping ... !

Anf I hope that one Day the Obscurantism will leave this Planet and helping to have a no war and peacful civilization where we will see what's beyond this Planet in Peace with the Laws of Universe ...

Bye all !!!

Bernie

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just joined up. I only came across the term "indigo" a few days ago, and I have to say it describes my life experience in every way, as in the blog "25 characteristics of indigo." And I just turned 60.

First of all, let me say that I was quite taken aback by the amount of equivocating, denying the reality of indigos, or reacting as if Indigos all feel that they are "better' than other people in many posts. As I understand the definition, that is very far from the truth. However, there seems to be so much hostility, and even condescention at the mention of the various characteristics, such as feeling 'alien,' 'like one doesn't belong' ,'is not over impressed with authority' (although I no longer go out of my way to defy it), having difficulty with watches dropping dead, light bulbs exploding, considerable telepathic ability, 'feeling like one is on a mission, but doesn't know what to do,' oh, and let's not forget very prone to depression, etc. that this may end up being my only post here. I want to hear from other people who feel that the term "indigo" describes their own lives and experience, not people who rush to assure me that no one is 'special,' etc., and that people who are supersensitive are 'just whiners.' Of course some people are special, all in different ways. And I don't see indigos asserting that they are 'better' than other people, just different. From what I can tell, it's generally not a very fun life.

I hope to hear from people who have similar profiles, who have something of interest to say, some perspective, some ideas of what the 'sense of mission' is about.

<< 1   >>

join