It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground bases here, there, everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So there are a lot of websites that give the supposed locations of many underground bases across the US and the world. Many of them are in the Western US, especially here in my home state of Colorado. One that caught my interest in in the Gore Range, on equal latitude as Ft. Collins, they say it is a human/ET joint venture. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has ever taken the time to go and investigate any of these sites? Also, where do the websites, like the one I spoke of above, get their information?
www.anomalies-unlimited.com... [url]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

I read a few of the post it seems it is ideas from people that live in the area and see strange construction and such. If your interested search around for Denver International Airport, that one is the most obvious and has lots of info.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
They do seemt o be poping up alot, maybe some thign to do with D.U.M.B i think it was called, not sure, ill have a look about

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
D.u.m.b.s are real. It's funny how where there is "cracks" in the earth, there is a lot of sightings of barefoot aliens. Those Dumbs are a little like their metro to get around, and the crack is a metro stop. In the province where I live, some cities are known for a lot of alien sightings, and those places are always near parts where there is cracks in the rock of the earth.

new topics

top topics

join