It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Stephen Colbert: I'm On To You!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh, OK. My bad ego stepping up on that one.

You can always pretend to be Samantha Bee.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How do you know I'm pretending?

Heh. She gets to do "This Week in God" now.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm certain some of Colbert's writers for his show frequent a certain few internet boards. Anyone remember his Illuminati phase a few months back, around July? Not only did he tell the crowd "Ewige Blumenkraft", he also did a skit with a Golden Apple and some Greek goddesses. Given my own beliefs, I found that amusing. I would bet money at least one of his writiers identifies with the counterculture a lot more than the mainstream.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
How do you know I'm pretending?

Heh. She gets to do "This Week in God" now.

I knew there was something about you. Face it, you were hoping we'd find out all along. How's the baby?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
40s? You have the spirit of a 20-something.

I would suspect that Colbert and/or Stewart, if on this board would definitely keep a certain amount of anonymity. You see the popularity of John Lear on this site ... well, imagine a couple big names like that. It sure would pull in new members though!

Now, that would be something. I would be ecstatic ... I would enjoy going through their content on here on a regular basis. The best thing about it would be the fact their words and opinions wouldn't be controlled by a 'parent' company. Though I think their cost would be too high, it would have to be nearly a volunteer effort on their part.

So either their staff could be here, or they could be hiding under a different name. I think they would have fun playing on here at least part of their weekend. They are two very bright individuals.

Colbert is smooth with his act ... I only noticed him losing composure very briefly a couple times. I miss cable for them ... but, at least I can go to cc.com.

It would be quite flattering if he worked in some of our handles from this site ... your name would be quite easy with as many mess ups we get from all branches of the gov.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join