It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA must go!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
Sir your post has nothing to do with anything. We are all now dumber for having read it. I award you no point and my God have mercy on your soul.

Love the "Billy Madison" reference.

By the way, Fox News currently has Bush's DISapproval rating as 61.6% according to their website:
www.foxnews.com...
(Not that I like Fox, but it is the "conservative" news channel, to put it nicely.)

Oh, and to whoever said that they would like to kill the President...NOT COOL! Not only is that not cool, it is also illegal. I hope you don't live in the States, because the government has always taken death threats against any President seriously.

(Editted because I meant disapproval rating, as KrOnOS nicely brought to my attention below.)

[edit on 9/19/2007 by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Okay, Okay.... Maybe your voting machines and Media are perfect. I take back my statement at my lack of proof and bow down to your uncorruptable voting system.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FaxMachine

Boy, Am I glad I am Canadian.

p.s. Canadian dollar is at 98 cents!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail Those people who rule us and them are loving this thread. It serves them.

If I lived in a proverbial UN State or a country that merely secures the assets of global crimes, I might also be under the delusion that my leaders were not complicit in the acts of the Military Industrial complex.

The sidelines look much different than the frontlines. On the frontlines some of us can see that the United States is intentionally being destroyed, defamed, and used as the catalyst for world government. The US is merely the police force used to break up any country that's not part of the program, other countries part of the program serve their own function. Ask yourself which side your country is on?

The United States has to be destroyed because we still have people here who believe in freedom, people who believe in national sovereignty, not world unions.

You are right Cuhai, this infighting amongst the plebs must please them. They are Global, we are tribal.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Your sarcasm is noted. Where did I imply the system, much less the media is perfect? I merely asked you to provide some proof to back your accusations. Sorry if asking that of you is more than you're willing to do. My bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

By the way, Fox News currently has Bush's approval rating as 61.6% according to their website:

Sorry but you are incorrect.. his approval rating is down around 30% and his
DISapproval rating is up around 60%

President Bush Job Approval

RCP Average: Spread -28%

* Approve
* 33.6%
* Disapprove
* 61.6%

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't think any American in here stated that the Iraq conflict is the best thing we could have done and there is some things that need changing but not one country on this planet is without problems or mistakes. So take care of your own backyard before you jump in ours.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Branchly
reply to post by wardk28

Lols seriously dude, this has a point, its true.

I have never read anything so dumb in my entire life.

Need I remind you that Europe is coming a close second?
Anywhoo, if we are going to sling childish comments comments, I can do that.

Your momma is so dumb, when someone said it was chilly outside, she went an got a bowl.

Why don't you add something productive.

If you want to talk about people's personal health, go to the health board.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

GRRRR.. that's what I meant. My point was supposed to be that even the Administration's mouthpiece has his approval rating low.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FaxMachine

Just know, I share your views, and we had no right to invade a Sovereign nation (take your pick) and overthrow their government either. Most Americans feel this way too, only we have no control over our government anymore. Our "election" in 2000 was stolen through a friend of Mr. Bush's on the Supreme Court, and it was rigged in 2004. So for almost a decade we have not had any control over our government. We are going to vote sooooo strongly for the other party, that if the Republicans try to rig or steal our government again, it will be so obvious as to cause insurrection. And in 2008 when we get control of our country back, WE WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN AND LOVED ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I post childish comments because im a child, duh.

And I dont care if Uk is coming close, I think that USA has a SERIOUS weight problem.
And nixi, you should know better to just fling a silly comment as youve posted, remember isnt the whole motto of this site, Deny Ignorance?

So my choise here is to ignore you and listen to people

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Branchly]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Branchly]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaxMachine
Then why are you not protecting people in Africa?

No other country gives more to relieve Africa than the USA. I see at least one commercial a day on our television asking for aid. They would not advertise it for all these years if we were not giving.

I see programs devoted to aiding Africa every Sunday. We are doing much to help Africa. It doesn't get much attention but we also send medical aid to relieve African HIV victims. A google search right now would tell you that this is true. We as a people and our government are doing loads of humanitian work in that continent and I am proud to be a part of it.

side note: Thank God I am not a MOD, this is a tough thread to read and follow because of the passion stirred on both sides of the issue.

I also have to give it up to Faxmachine for posting such a provocative thread. It has really gotten some good responses on both sides of the issue. I apprieciate most of the ideas brought to light.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
faxmachine: in order to understand America's policies in the Middle East, first I have to say we are a hero nation. Scandinavia to my understand is barely anything more than a constitutional monarchy. I personally think wiping out Iran's military will save the world. Iran is perceived as a monster nation in America. No we will not allow nuclear weapons in Iran and no we will not consider your opinion they can have them if they want. If you are scandinavian people's aren't careful, your children will be taught the Koran in grade school.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Your momma is so dumb, when someone said it was chilly outside, she went an got a bowl.

Mmm thats not funny? because Chilly means cold and chilli is the food.

[edit on 19/9/07 by Liamoville]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

yes, I do, My parents are healthy, not "FAT" my grand parents died in their sleep, after very long and healthy lives, ( also not fat ) I and my wife are healthy and not fat, we don't own an automobile, we bike 14 miles a day to work (7 miles each way, rain or shine) we grow fresh vegetables,, we have a pecan tree, we use Honey as sweetener, we know how to make Bows and arrows BY hand, we "can" dress an animal if the need arises. we have NO CHILDREN, because that's child abuse, life is 100% fatal.

I have a personal collection of swords and knives and both my wife and I know how to use them very effectively, both in non-lethal and lethal modes. We live in a Major city, and have little to nothing to do with it, other then the electricity and Internet, we pay no bills ( we do building maintenance for rent ) we do NOT own a cell phone, Ipod, or MP3 player, and guess what, we don't get sick, we don't have diabetes and I could probably out run you and I'm almost 50.

the wife and I do Tai Chi for an hour a day, I'm 6'4 and can still almost touch my elbows to the floor, I have the reflexes of a 25 year old, (which amazes my Doctor when I do get my yearly physical) I do stand up comedy for a hobby, because there is not enough joy in the world.

I never said that man should not be compassionate, however, Doing for others because they are to lazy or weak to do for themselves is morally wrong in my book, I will Help you fix your car, house, plane or what ever, but I'm NOT going to do it for you...........

[edit on 19-9-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Lol im guessing that mixi is from the USA, and this is a true story perhaps from her family?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Branchly
I think that USA has a SERIOUS weight problem.

Hey, stop committing on my avator! Just kidding.

Some of us need to lose a few pounds. I could lose 100lbs and be almost to my ideal weight. It is a concern but not all Americans have let themselves go like me.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

[snip]

Anyway, for those of you who didn't vote for Bush, why didn't you do something about it when he rigged the votes and teamed up with his buddies in the media to announce him as the (illegal) President of the United states...

More to the point, why are you guys all standing back and letting him drag your country through hell and back (more importantly how can any of you stand and call yourself Americans when your unholy Government is responsible for the thousands of deaths taking place, right now - all over the planet!).

Is this not the 21st century?

Are you civilised people?

For Gods sake, when are you guys going to change it? When the bombs start dropping and our oceans become toxic ?

[snip]

P.s - also Mcdonalds has started making our kids fat over here in the UK. That I don't agree with...

[snip]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by mr-lizard]

Yyeeaaahhhhh....hmmmm.

I didn't vote for Bush. So, I'll only address what applies to me.

I watched on how lawsuits were defeated against the voting procedures and counting procedures. Stomped like grapes. I'm watching groups of peaceful protesters getting arrested en-mas and I'm watching videos of people standing up and asking questions and then being tasered and arrested for it.
I watch my Government make decisions that clearly don't make any real sense too, man. And, thanks to our wonderful media, we, as Americans, are bombarded with images that show what happens to dissidents. So, what should we do that we are not already trying? You say stand up and fight. Okay, what should be our target? Where would you start the fight?

But, remember. Whatever you come up with, I can probably find a published news report on how that method will be delt with. They'll make it somehow illegal and ignorance of the law is no excuse for those at the bottom of the ladder.
But as I agreed with in another thread, there seems to be a controlling body above our government...that's also above your government that slides you and I around like chess pieces. What can a mere Rook do to the hand that moves it if it (the rook) doesn't like the move?

So, what do we do next?

Cuhail

P.S. (edit)- When my daughter came home from school after a half-day today, she asked if we could go to McDonald's for lunch....

We had PB&Js and fruit cups at home. McDonald's doesn't come and pick up my kid and bring her to the restaraunt. The parents allow their kids to eat such foods. McDonald's just supplies a product for money.

-C

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Cuhail]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Branchly

It's a her?

Maybe it actually does rains Chilli in America, that would explain the sheer fatness.

[edit on 19/9/07 by Liamoville]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
From my room to yours so far away I understand your thoughts but you know I am sure that this planet is not run by the people as thought.

The peoples of all countries are allowing the handful to continue in there path of destruction.

I am not saying "all" Leaders are greedy but I will say they all crave power.

It is we the people that suffer in all countries but it is also we that have allowed them to continue in there path.

You have always thought of coming to America and many in America have thought of coming to your Country. We never seem to be happy with where we are.

This planet was put here with NO boundries and man has made the boundries. All was put here for all to share equally but this is not so is it?

Until we all look within ourselves and start making the changes we will continue to be known as doormats.

People in previous civilizations have done exactly as we are doing and look what happened to them.

The Earth will survive we will not, we have learned nothing.

I will say there are people from all over that are attempting to make change but they are few, we need to make a dicision as a family and have faith and whatever is to be will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join