It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA must go!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Pay the U.S. off for what?? If anyone has to start with that nonsense we wouldn't have time for the present. Everyone owes everyone and everyone has had shady dealings with everyone.

If Europe has to pay back the U.S. for helping to liberate them from the war, they would have to pay Russia even more. The U.S. and Europe would have to pay Russia for their businessmen financing the Bolshevik revolution and thus introducing state communism to the world.

The U.S. would have to pay Europe for it's businessmen having corporate dealings and financing the Nazi's during WWII.

Russia paying eastern Europe for occupying the area for decades.

The U.S. paying Iran for sponsoring an illegal coup in 1953.

The U.S. paying Guatemala for the coup in 1954.

The U.S. paying Ecuador and Panama for murdering their presidents around 1980.

England paying South Africa for being a main force in introducing Apartheid in order to have a diamond trade.

The U.S. paying Japan for annihilating hundreds of thousands by being the only country to use atomic weapons on humans.

Europe and the U.S. paying all descendants of Africans in America (I mean the CONTINENT America) for centuries of slavery.

The U.S. and Europe paying Native Americans for mass genocide and theft of land.

African countries (such as Rwanda) paying itself for genocide and corruption. Israel for illegally invading and occupying land and for willingly attacking the U.S.S. Liberty.

Iraq, Iran, China, Afghanistan, Vietnam, North Korea etc... Every country who has done some other country or population wrong. We would never stop with repaying if we even started that.

And besides... We have to realize that almost all of these I mentioned above is because of some people and their corporations desire for profit at any cos, and their manipulation of the above mentioned countries and populations for their own personal benefit. It's people, not countries.

I repeat. Who has to go is not the USA or any other countries, but certain people in power who have practically everyone fooled into taking sides either for the U.S.A or Europe or Israel or the Middle East countries or whatever.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The U.S. paying Japan for annihilating hundreds of thousands by being the only country to use atomic weapons on humans.

Okay, this is the only one I'm gonna respond to, because it REALLY gets to me. Look up how many were killed by the Japanese in China and the Phillipines alone by biological and chemical weapons. To this day people are dying from the biological agents still floating around from WAY back then. We were NOT the first to use WMD's in WWII, Japan killed FAR more with the use of WMD's than we did. Japan was responsible for the MOST horrific things in that war, it even made the Nazi's skin crawl.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Did I say that Japan was without blood on their hands? Or do you want me to start typing out every single atrocity commited in the past 200-300 years? I'll never finish.

My point was, practically every country has done others wrong. In the name of their leaders and masters.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Put it this way. EVERYONE has blood on their hands. We ALL have done something bad. BUT, it is the US that actually actively worked in the world to stop others from doing it. We are the only ones that actually seek peace. And by that, a permanent peace, not the Euro way of just saying "oh, I'm sorry my good man, tad ala!" and then getting into WW2, or for us, WW3.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So you believe your government's propaganda then Gorman91? You actually believe the U.S. government is working to encourage peace? Do you know how much money their contractors (such as Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, Blackwater etc..) would lose by them not going to war? Do you know how much money the international bankers won't be able to lend out because countries wouldn't need to borrow money to buy weapons?

That is unacceptable!!!

Big countries don't go to war to keep the peace. They go to war because there is business to be done and MAJOR money to be made in war.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Whoa. I'd just like to say...and I haven't had the time to read the points that I've missed since my last post in this thread.... but if faxmachine is indeed proposing that America as a people be destroyed, I do not support that. I don't support government... but there's not much I can do about that because I think there are still too many savage creatures lurking in human bodies to trust that us humans can all govern ourselves. If we all should be treated equal, then I guess we do need laws and just punishment, because at this point in our evolution, I don't think the populace as a whole could handle itsself. I retract some of my previous statements I've made as sounding a bit too anarchical. I do not support anarchy. I support some form of order, but not in any sense we have right now. America will have its revolution, and the world will have its spiritual awakening, and humanity will join together and bring about peace... but I pray for the men, women, and children that will meet their demise before that happens. I wish it wouldn't have to happen, but man there's too much ignorance, and the true evil will get it's day in the sun, so to speak... but it's only a day. A new day will rise, and the ignorance will be swept away with the morning rays of that new day, along with the chill of our last dark night of the soul of humanity.
Ahhh being poetic is cool.... but seriously... stop supporting America and start supporting peace and love for all humanity.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
And the super moderator with the super german shepherd... I think you are doing a great job, and I've agreed with almost everything you've said. Listen to that man, you disagreeable davies!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hello my European friend:

The US and England are working on behalf of an alien agenda that stems from the time of Troy. England is the one world govt. Their plan was to globalize and the Nukes all belong to the one world govt. Royal blood is the blood of the Nordic and they killed princess Diana for mixing blood. It's a serious regime and this world means alot to them. Iran is a rogue country according to the Earth govt. There is one branch that has power over all. Comparing a government like Iran to their agenda is only a mere capillary in this beurocratical circulatory system of theirs. The beuracracy is starts with the heart and that is the US. England is the head. Every other country to them are just limbs.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
we should make a deal with Europe, we'll get out of Iraq and not Bomb Iran, just pay the US restitution for WW1 and WW2?

British lend/lease is paid in full.

Off you go then.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Streetcorner.... you know how most people in politics feel about alien agendas, don't you? Naughty naughty! That's a sore subject!

Speaking of which, I think the man is right. All this insanity just doesn't seem humane... therefore it may prove to be truly inhuman in the most literal sense of the word.

But for future reference, just as a constructive criticism, you may wanna like...ease into the subject of alien agendas a little more gradually. Most people just aren't ready to accept something so beyond their paradigm.
You hit the nail on the head, though, truly honestly. Will I ruin my reputation for saying that? Oh well. It's been said.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

There are actually quite a few folks, probably about half, who still recall having to do constant bomb drills in school, and they recall the period very vividly when everyone was looking south at Cuba.And those of us who are younger have heard the stories. In fact, those are the ones who are making the decisions.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by TheBandit795

Now I believe you're starting to get it. The countries of all these anti-US posters have been causing way more blood to be shed for profit, greed, etc. for a much longer period of time than the U.S. So, by definition, what they are saying is nothing but total hypocrisy.

As a previous poster said, if it's - as you say - all about the money, simply pay the U.S. off and you can have your "peace".

Of course, I never thought it was all about the money ...

While we are at it, why don't we and the UK folks all go on a field trip to the Jamaica on their dime since they rule them. And we can go visit all the native peoples there who, right at this moment, are living in extreme poverty. Most are worse off then Iraqis, who many still at least own homes. And we can ask the natives how they like living in hovels built out of debris they collected from the beach. How they like their children going to three-walled schools with dirt floors. With sick and diseases animals roaming all over the place. While they see all the rich, huge, and glorious homes on the hilltops looming over them. Yet there are these big new beautiful churches everywhere.
I made the mistake of going to the Caribbean on my honeymoon, to spend the time depressed over the living conditions. I had no idea.And I will never go back.

And for what? So the UK can keep the natives oppressed so they have lavish vacation?

Eurpean history can be described as savage at best. Yes, we are here because of the British. Because the British invaded America.

Look at your own activities before pointing fingers. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Are you not at the breaking point of riots for long term oppression of people of middle eastern decent in your own country?
Are not the middle eastern people in your country threatening to rise up against the oppressions of the government on them. From years of keeping them in poverty and jobless. Raiding homes illegally though claiming to be a free state for all.
Sound familiar?
Is that just it? We are a reflection of yourselves. And you don't like what you see in the mirror, and like a caged parakeet, you attack the reflection in the glass.
You say we are bullies and shouldn't prevent Iran from having weapons. But because of of the years of oppression on the Muslim people in your countries, Britain and other European parties are a big hit list for Iran. And President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said so. Not to mention he said he will invade Israel.

For all your hypocrisy, we are not coming on here and de-flaming you. And becoming turncoats at the first mistake because you don't like the reflection of yourselves.

Normally would I care? No. But I am feeling a little sensitive right now.But my grandfather died recently. A man who volunteered the entire length of WWII to keep you from German occupation. Who spent the rest of his life partially deaf from the noise and gunfire on the battlefields. For a people to turn on us at the first sign of trouble, who have created their very own troubles that are the same.

And we will let Iran have their weapons, and when they turn on you, we will see who you are crying for. So our people can go over and defend you again.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FaxMachine

This one is to faxmachine it was a speach made by a Canadian in the 70's right after we left vietnam, it aslo is a chainletter running around out there that just happens to be very true!
hoaxbusters.ciac.org...
"LET'S BE PERSONAL" Broadcast June 5, 1973 CFRB, Toronto, Ontario
Topic: "The Americans"
The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany. It has declined there by 41% since 1971 and this Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least-appreciated people in all the earth. As long as sixty years ago, when I first started to read newspapers, I read of floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtze. Who rushed in with men and money to help? The Americans did. They have helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. Today, the rich bottom land of the Mississippi is under water and no foreign land has sent a dollar to help. Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States. When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it. When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries into help... Managua Nicaragua is one of the most recent examples. So far this spring, 59 American communities have been flattened by tornadoes. Nobody has helped. The Marshall Plan .. the Truman Policy .. all pumped billions upon billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now, newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent war-mongering Americans. I'd like to see one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplanes. Come on... let's hear it! Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar or the Douglas 107? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all international lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or women on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ... and safely home again. You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everyone to look at. Even the draft dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, most of them ... unless they are breaking Canadian laws .. are getting American dollars from Ma and Pa at home to spend here. When the Americans get out of this bind ... as they will... who could blame them if they said 'the hell with the rest of the world'. Let someone else buy the Israel bonds, Let someone else build or repair foreign dams or design foreign buildings that won't shake apart in earthquakes. When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke. I can name to you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake. Our neighbors have faced it alone and I am one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them kicked around.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beejosh

faxmachine we are America and we will do as we see fit, hate us love us I do not care because I hate America and I love America. In fact most things in this word that matter you will have strong feelings for. If you did not would they matter!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beejosh

The first time I heard that, it brought a tear to my eye and still does because it is a reminder that the U.S. in her ups and downs has been and always be selfless no matter what the rest of the world thinks or feels. The rest of the world may just see an "ugly America" and still our doors are always open to those in need.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

I made the mistake of going to the Caribbean on my honeymoon, to spend the time depressed over the living conditions. I had no idea.And I will never go back.

Well we in Aruba can be grateful that we have it very good here. Although several corporate interests are attempting to do the same to us what they did in other countries.

You say we are bullies and shouldn't prevent Iran from having weapons. But because of of the years of oppression on the Muslim people in your countries, Britain and other European parties are a big hit list for Iran. And President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said so. Not to mention he said he will invade Israel.

Can you tell me when exactly Iran threatened any European country? And when he said he will invade Israel? The "wiped off the map" was a mistranslation.

Normally would I care? No. But I am feeling a little sensitive right now.But my grandfather died recently. A man who volunteered the entire length of WWII to keep you from German occupation. Who spent the rest of his life partially deaf from the noise and gunfire on the battlefields. For a people to turn on us at the first sign of trouble, who have created their very own troubles that are the same.

Your grandfather was probably a noble man, and he helped do a great deed. The sad part is that the allied soldiers didn't know that their own people did shady dealings with the Nazi's. IBM doing business with the Nazi's during the war. Ford supplying automobiles to Germany (same link). Paul Warburg's corporate bank financing Hitler (see Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler , Prescott Bush (grandfather of the current president) doing business with the Nazi's. No, they didn't create their own troubles. Their troubles were created by a wealthy elite.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtb2008
Someone (I am sorry I can't remember who) once said that you can tell how great a country is by looking to see how many people are trying to get out vs. how many are trying to get in. Glean from this what you want but I think it says volumes about our great country of USA

This was Ronald Reagan before a meeting with a Soviet Premier. I don't know if he was the original one to say it or just quoting but I know he said it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Did I say that Japan was without blood on their hands?

No, you didn't, however I was responding to the "only country to use atomic weapons on humans" jab. We warned Japan before we dropped those bombs, we gave them a chance to avoid it, we also warned the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki what was coming. They did not give such warning to the hundreds of thousands of innocents they used chemical and biological weapons on, they gave no warnings to the innocents (including children) they captured, and tested biological weapons on, then performed live vivisections without anesthesia. Lookup Unit 731 sometime.

Or do you want me to start typing out every single atrocity commited in the past 200-300 years? I'll never finish.

No, that won't be necessary. That's why I said it was the only one I felt the need to respond to, because people love to bring up our use of atomic weapons in WWII as evidence that we are monsters and that if anybody is gonna use nukes again it will be us, because we did before. It's something that really bothers me because people usually have NO idea what Japan did in that war, if they were alive then and knew the horrors Japan inflicted intentionally on innocent villagers, they would call for the nuking of Japan themselves. It was a horrible thing, but I believe it was the only way to stop the war.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beejosh
Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

Well, the guy who wrote it didn't know what he was talking about then, because the UK was paying off the lend/lease, and finished paying it a couple of years ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The responses from US posters on here so far tends to range from "screw you" through "yes but we do a lot for the world" to "we don't like how things are going at the moment either.

I'd like to address the first two types of posters here;

Do you believe that US achievements and charitable contributions gives you the right to walk into a foreign country that isn't towing the US line, bomb the holy crap out of it, remove its government and open up a whole box of sectarian violence and mistrust?

If so, your charity is conditional, and means nothing.

I give to charity. I help my friends and neighbours and colleagues when I can. I'd share my food with people if need be, I'd offer material and physical support to someone in distress. If I adopted the attitudes you seem to display then none of you would have any problems with me walking into your house, kicking you out, possibly slaughtering your immediate family in the process and then handing control of the place over to someone I know. My justification would be that I didn't like you and I thought that you were up to no good.

And if someone complained about my actions on the internet me and my family would sign into the forum and say "well he's done so much for charity, he's helped people, he's ok and he was justified because you all looked a bit suspect."

In other words, according to yourselves, you'd have no right to complain about it.

Is that fair comment?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join