It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Photo, WOW!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Are you sure it is the same plane? Could it not be a different plane flying the same route, since lots of planes fly the same route, especially if it's the shortest route between two points.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Whatever is happening, it is not logical to conclude that just because you don't witness it yourself, other people are not witnessing it.

No, it is logical to conlude Chemtrails do not exist because the only thing you are witnessing is persistant Contrails, which is something that even occurred back in World War Two.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Whatever is happening, it is not logical to conclude that just because you don't witness it yourself, other people are not witnessing it.

No, it is logical to conlude Chemtrails do not exist because the only thing you are witnessing is persistant Contrails, which is something that even occurred back in World War Two.

EDIT: Double post, sorry.

[edit on 22/9/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
He was aligned parallel with another, very thick chemtrail still hanging in the air. And another. And another. There were a total of 7 trails including the one he was making so far. Out of curiosity when I got home I continued to watch the aircraft, as it made several trips across the sky that evening, from west to east to west to east, leaving these trails aligned approximately in parallel across the sky.

Then you live near something that is referred to in aviation as a VOR, Victor Airway, or Jetway.

By the time he was done there were a total of 12 trails, and by this time many of them had begun to spread out, and look like what could only be called 'drippy', you could see vertical streamers as if the heavier parts of the trail where falling towards the earth.

Drippy like this:

If you had read the rest of this thread, you would understand what causes this to occur.

So what do you do if you see an aircraft that you ground serviced, which you know is not spraying anything, doing exactly the things you see photographed, described, and called chemtrials then?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To truly prove that there are chemtrails and as many have stated there are 1000s of them all the time some physical proof is needed.

Now since there are 100s (1000s?) of these trails that would mean there are many aircraft with sprayers on them and we have zero pictures of that, not to mention the enormous production facilities needed to make the stuff and ship it to the airfield, and so it should also be also rather easy to get pictures of all these trucks that would be needed to load the aircraft and to figure out where the factories are located.

Finally it should be rather easy to get air/liquid/jell samples to be tested at just about any university as proof positive that something is being sprayed.
Do we have any of this, or are we stuck with just high altitude pictures of the trails?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
reply to post by Ionized

Are you sure it is the same plane? Could it not be a different plane flying the same route, since lots of planes fly the same route, especially if it's the shortest route between two points.

Actually aircraft all fly the same routes. There are highways in the sky to control and deconflict the flow of traffic.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Not quite like that, I would call your pictures 'puffy'. What I saw looked much more streamer-like, as if dripping down in very small parallel streams within the side by side trails themselves. And due to drift many of the earlier trails had become connected forming what appeared to be cloud like.

What I witnessed was the same plane yes, if not the same plane then planes that looked very much the same at that altitude. (all where a darker grayish color.) Also, I can't imagine that traffic in this area would have planes that numerous all emitting trails in parallel for a large part of an evening, one after another west to east to west to east. At one point I saw the aircraft diverge from the end of a trail as if setting course to begin the sweep back around. And a few minutes later a plane looking like it came back into view then followed the parallel path.

My own field of research relies heavily on proper observational empirical evidence. I do not purport to know 100% for sure what was happening that night, but I am reporting to you the details that I remember observing.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

reply to post by Ionized

Actually aircraft all fly the same routes. There are highways in the sky to control and deconflict the flow of traffic.

Yeah, that was what I was getting to. Thanks for completing the explanation

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Not quite like that, I would call your pictures 'puffy'. What I saw looked much more streamer-like, as if dripping down in very small parallel streams within the side by side trails themselves.

It still sounds like the same thing, even if the little finger tips were drooping further down. That is caused by wingtip vortexes blowing down sections of the contrail as they spin through them.
Here I’ll even repost the picture I used a few days back to show what I mean:

What I witnessed was the same plane yes, if not the same plane then planes that looked very much the same at that altitude. (all where a darker grayish color.) Also, I can't imagine that traffic in this area would have planes that numerous all emitting trails in parallel for a large part of an evening, one after another west to east to west to east.

I am going to guess that they are different aircraft. Lots of airlines use gray or white bottomed aircraft, and when they are high its almost impossible to tell them apart even with a telescopic lens. Go to Airliners.net and look at some of the high altitude photos and you’ll see what I mean.

This how much traffic there ca be in the sky at any one moment, so you can see that its just an outrageous amount of flights up there. I am borrowing this photo from JimmeyCarter and Zaphod:

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

If it was the same aircraft then you might have seen it flying in a holding pattern. They are elongated circles like this: Holding Pattern

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

More chemtrails being put in the sky as I was playing golf in West Palm Beach this AM(broke par again). I pointed it out to a guy we were paired with. He looked at me like I was crazyatfirst. Kept pointing out the trails during the round, and as they started becoming their own cloud, he admitted that it wasn't a normal contrail. and something was definitely being sprayed. Turns out he was a pilot and he became quite disturbed about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

More chemtrails being put in the sky as I was playing golf in West Palm Beach this AM(broke par again). he admitted that it wasn't a normal contrail. Turns out he was a pilot and he became quite disturbed about it.

Funny I have lived in Florida, and worked in commercial aviation down here, and have yet to see a single one. What kind of pilot is your friend?
Are you sure he was not pulling your leg, I have seen pilots do that when there was no point in arguing with someone.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

reply to post by Ionized

To add to my previous point. The place I played golf(Okeeheelee) is right in the taxi lane to WPB airport. Had about 30 jets fly overhead while playing. No contrails from any of them. The chemtrail plane was flying on a line almost exactly perpendicular to the jet traffic. All lines were north- south. Except for one which looked more like the angle of a rocket launch. Even that trail eventually leveled out, and ended up being north-south. Guess he was playing the wind, which had picked up by this time.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

And there are a lot of airports along that coast in a straight line. An aircraft coming or going from Miami to the north for example is going to fly over West Palm at much higher altitudes and with more frequency leaving contrails, while the lower flying jets coming into West Palm are less frequent and not leaving contrails.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

More chemtrails being put in the sky as I was playing golf in West Palm Beach this AM(broke par again). he admitted that it wasn't a normal contrail. Turns out he was a pilot and he became quite disturbed about it.

Funny I have lived in Florida, and worked in commercial aviation down here, and have yet to see a single one. What kind of pilot is your friend?
Are you sure he was not pulling your leg, I have seen pilots do that when there was no point in arguing with someone.

Not my buddy. Went to play as 2 and got hooked with this guy and his son. He said he flew for a cargo shipper and he flies to the caribbean. No idea what type of plane.

I don't know where you lived in Florida, but I see these things at least once a week. The planes laying them are always flying parallel to the prevailing wind direction, which today was coming from the East. Thus planes landing and taking off today fly towards the east and not north - south. Best trail was laid about 11 am if anyone has access to satellite photos.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I am sure if you know where to look(I don't), you will see the flight path for planes going north from MIA and FLL today, takes them out over the Atlantic and planes coming south approach from the Everglades.

Off to a party, will check in later.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I witnessed it in Manistee, Michigan. I don't think it had to do with holding patterns as we are too far from any major airport where that type of activity would be taking place.

maps.google.com...,-86.318893&spn=1.432465,2.570801&t=h&z=9&om=1

The closest big airports are in Wisconsin, and Grand Rapids and Detroit. There is an airport in Traverse City to the north, but I am not sure if its big enough for the size aircraft that I witnessed. It would be the only airport associated with any holding patterns if that theory is true. And hey I'm not trying to say you are completely wrong, just giving more details.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Not my buddy. Went to play as 2 and got hooked with this guy and his son. He said he flew for a cargo shipper and he flies to the caribbean. No idea what type of plane.

I find it somewhat difficult to believe that a pilot has never seen a persistent contrail, but maybe he never paid any attention to them until you brought them up. I have always lived near airports, and worked at them, so I cannot recall a sky without them all the way back to my childhood.

Now one thing I will explain to you about someone who flew cargo in the past is that they normally fly at night, and they still fly older aircraft. There is a difference in the engines of old aircraft like 727’s compared to the newer aircraft that now dominate the sky since the 727 has largely been retired. Here is a post I have made on the subject in another thread:

Originally posted by defcon5
Now, I do have a theory as to the increase in the number and volume of contrails which we are currently seeing, and it relates to what Direwolf mentioned. I have brought this up in other threads in the past, but no one seemed to catch what I meant by it, so I’ll try and explain it better here.

First thing is that there is more air traffic now then there has ever been in all proceeding history. This is a proven fact, which accounts for the number of contrails we now see.

As to the volume, first I want you to look at these photos:

If you notice the engines, they are all roughly the same small diameter on these aircraft. I believe that several of them used the exact same engine type. Either way, the common factors on these aircraft are 1) Small fan to engine diameter, and 2) they were the most numerous aircraft in the sky before the late 80’s. In the 90’s, we started to see the 727’s being retired and replaced with much more efficient aircraft families. Watch what happens to the engines sizes when this change takes place:

So as the fan in these engines has increased in size, so has the amount of air exposed to the heat of the running engine:

www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/wonder_of_flight/engine.htm

Thus the volume of the contrails increases, and the conditions to form them increase with the increase in engine temperature.

[edit on 9/22/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I witnessed it in Manistee, Michigan. I don't think it had to do with holding patterns as we are too far from any major airport where that type of activity would be taking place.

The closest big airports are in Wisconsin, and Grand Rapids and Detroit. There is an airport in Traverse City to the north, but I am not sure if its big enough for the size aircraft that I witnessed.

While I am not sure exactly where that city is located, I have been to northern Michigan many times years ago. I grew up in Michigan, and became a southerner years later. While its true that you have fewer airports outside of the Detroit area, there are still quite a few smaller ones. Besides this you cannot forget that you have Chicago to the west, and a whole other country to the north and east. Many folks from Canada come to the south or travel back and forth (snow birds), Air Canada (which has white planes) operates a lot of flights between here and there.

Also planes tend to arrive and leave places in banks, meaning it is common to see them in groups, one several minutes after another. This is done so that planes all come in and go roughly at the same time, and passengers from one aircraft or airline can change to another with little wait time in between. It also helps keep lost baggage down as the ramp crew can drive their luggage straight from one plane to another without having to send it to sit somewhere to be forgotten hours later.

Part of the problem with why people buy into the Chemtrail theory is that they think to locally. You always hear folks say, “well I live out in the middle of nowhere so why are there flights going over my house all of the sudden?” Folks just don’t seem to realize that even though there may not be an airport for hundreds of miles in all directions, that they may still be in the flight path of a series of aircraft making transcontinental flights of thousands of miles. I have often heard this from folks who live out west somewhere, but they fail to realize that they have places like Los Vegas, and California that the aircraft are heading to when they fly over their homes.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I am sure if you know where to look(I don't), you will see the flight path for planes going north from MIA and FLL today, takes them out over the Atlantic and planes coming south approach from the Everglades.

Not always, it is dependant on the aircraft, weather, ATC, and a number of other factors. First off aircraft must be equipped a certain way if they are to cross over a body of water over a certain size. Not all aircraft meet those criteria, and even some that do have equipment get INOPS that force them to stay closer to shore. Also weather is a factor, they may move the paths one way or the other do to unfavorable winds, turbulence, or storms. Approach direction is dependant on a number of factors, also including weather, time of day, noise abatement, and so on.

If your looking for a map like the one Zaphod posted, I believe that its one of the flight tracker services. I have yet to find a totally free one, or figure out how to get the information I want out of the few people have sent me URLs to yet. Maybe someone else can answer this one like JimmeyCarter…

Have fun at your party…

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ams.allenpress.com...

Obviously disinformation perpetrated by the NWO from zeta reticlui.

Or is it?

Could those who believe in chemtrails kindly point out the errors in this study?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join