It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Photo, WOW!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

mirthful me- you cant fool me-----i can tell by your picture that you are my old boss that made me quite my job early and retire to get away from you-----ha ! well anyway he was about as smart and "nice" as your picture?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

well i do kinda agree with what your saying, however intentional spraying from a plane for purposes other than crop dusting as suspicious.. why would a plane fly very high and be dumping chemicals?

silver iodide is often used as a rain inducing agent... just google it.

it was a perfect blue sky day with almost zero clouds other than a thin whisp or two, with a thick cloudy line across the sky and to the plane.

[edit on 19/9/07 by Obliv_au]

maybe this was one of those rain makers?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My Chem Trail Photos

(In case anyone is wondering, from the links in my last photo, the msn group strange encounters no longer exists, we had some glitches so now it is canadianalien, but the myspace link still works)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Tofu9 and others talking about cloud seeding --

Defcon5 has already posted two posts explaining EXACTLY what this plane is (it is not seeding clouds, it is an atmospheric research plane)

Here are Defcons posts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and JEnigma --

How can you tell that the things in your photos are not ordinary everyday contrails? Contrails are caused by an airplane's surfaces compressing the air, thus causing the water vapor that is present in the air to condense out of it.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 9/19/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

^ Here's my contribution to the chemtrail gallery. ^ This was directly over my house earlier this summer. It appeared after two high altitude jets flew over the area minutes before. It almost behaves like a wave on an ocean.

I recall on article online where someone asked an Air Force official about the spraying and an off-the-record response was something about combatting global warming. I'll look for the article and post it later. If this the main goal, then the particles are probably designed to reflect most of the sunlight back off into space. I also recall a tv show that boasted the fact that these or some airborne particles were very effective because of the reflective light from the particles were helping to reflect even more light than previously thought. Two separate sources but seemingly the same topic.

I thought the info was interesting, but nothing on the effects on human health. At least nothing solid on these concerns.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by seanc]

[edit on 19-9-2007 by seanc]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
All those weird things hanging off the plane are called Pilot-Static tubes. They are used to measure pressure and that information goes to different instruments. Normally a plane only has 2 or 4 of them but on an aircraft that runs tests it could easily have many more.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SoHow can you tell that the things in your photos are not ordinary everyday contrails? Contrails are caused by an airplane's surfaces compressing the air, thus causing the water vapor that is present in the air to condense out of it.
ylent Green Is People

ide just like to add that my dad was an air engineer & pointed out to me that aircraft are only allowed to land with a certain amount of fuel on board. so high altitude contrails normaly behind the engines. & jets are only glorified crop sprayers.
also watch some big aircraft as they approach the airport, on things like 747 kinda size they all dump fuel from there wing tips wich i think tends to look more chemtrail rather than contrail.
every airplane dumping fuel all over the world is a lot dumped polution.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Chemtrails, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause.

Sorry. Chemtrails don't pass the smell test. Pun intended

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
chem trails exist -- on the 'old' not kept up web site Anomalies unlimited has a lot of information on Chem Trails.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

here is another web site for chem trails.

www.this-must-stop.com...

Weather wars also had a lot on chem trails but the web site doesn't work anymore. don't know the reason, but it had photos from aircraft that showed the spraying going on. It was very interesting. I hated to see it fold.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Found another web site that is very interesting.

www.bariumblues.com...

Check out the "where's the plane' -- very interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Chem trails vs Contrails.. There is a difference..

I can offer no supporting evidence, nor can I offer anything other then my researched opinion...

HAARP is used to bounce waves though the atmosphere as a form of "radar" if you will. High Altitude radar. In order for these waves to carry along they need a conductive substance to travel on. Over coastal areas, there is more water in the atmosphere thus allowing the conductivity needed for the "Radar" type signal to work.

Chem tails are used to put a conductive substance in suspension high up in the atmosphere so this "Radar" would work over large land masses, where the air is dryer and less conductive.

You will find them spraying over the coastal areas on the east side of the US because of the prevailing winds. On the west coast, they don't need to spray over the water, because "non conductive" air isn't moving out over the water.

As far as the plane.. No clue on that but it couldn't reach the altitudes needed to spray with a prop.

Research, think people and don't believe anything anyone says.. This information won't be on The Discovery Channel, NY times or any other controlled media outlet.. Investigate where grant dollars are going and the picture becomes much clearer.

Am not going to link them, but anyone who's more then an armchair quarterback will find with research what chemicals/mediums are in the actual sprays and also understand they are highly conductive materials.. More then one study has been done on the make up of such trails, its evident when they screw up and the material doesn't stay suspended in the air and falls to the ground.. *hint* one of the mediums sprayed smells like maple syrup, but it is not.

And for the guy who said, look at how they converge on the major cities.. Lmao, thats good.. Thankfully Americans are stupid and don't know their cities locations are so posting such idea's isn't slammed like it should be.. but its obvious they don't head to a "hub" city...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is an interesting read on the subject, for those who refuse to believe that these things have been around dusting us off, for a looong time.

Link to Article

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

Howdy Sir.

Some interesting pictures you've found there.

I can't comment on the first one as I have no idea as to what it is. It is a cool picture though.

The pics of the plane I find really interesting.

Where did you find them?

I have been really interested in planes for a long time now, (Most of my life in fact.) but I guess I've been more interested in the actual airframes of the aircraft and not so much in the sensors that have been attached to them. From what I have seen though, the second and fourth pictures just look like some sort of sensor tubes and IMO is not really suspect of anything.

One part of the third one is really interesting however.

The two tubes facing forward are probably just your standard "Pitot" tubes connected to some kind of sensor. (I do wonder about the clear plastic tube connected to one of them though. Was that just a cheap fix for a slight miscalculation?) The four facing rearward are probably just the same thing only measuring some sort of vacuum, as are the three half cone shaped openings. (Maybe a different type of vacuum?? Although they could be used for dumping something. I can't see what's behind the cone covers, so as for those, I don't know. That's just a guess.). The half cone facing forward is again probably like the pitot tubes, but for a different kind of sensor. (Again just a guess.) As for the big oval shaped thing, Your guess is as good as mine. I have no idea.

Now for the part of that picture that I found to be really interesting. The four "Air horn" looking things towards the back look really out of place to me. I hold my fair share of knowledge about airplanes, but I'm sure others know much more. I've never seen anything like that on an airplane before.

I have studied cars as well though. More importantly, their engines.

Those four items really look to me like they belong in the carburetor of the engine on a car. And those parts are for mixing a liquid with air.

That being said, I would love to know exactly what this plane is used for. (I can't quite make out the name printed on the side of it.) I'm not too sure about Chemtrails in general as I haven't yet really read too much into it, but if you really believe in them and that it is something to be worried about, this one picture is a really good one to show as proof that it could be taking place.

This is a great find on the subject so again, where did you find the pictures?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
dont need proof
just need to sleep at night
and take a few deep breaths
theyre making that harder and harder for us to do each day
and were too stubborn in our self-centered dissatisfaction with our "reality" and "routine"
to notice that chicken little had a point.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
those are some interesting pics. Is our government trying to kill us. Is this from the shadow government. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Most of you are being very smug and dismissive about the notion and quite frankly the idea is not beyond the realm of possibility let alone a new one.

As I have mentioned earlier, there have been a few cases of aerial spraying associated with military operations in the past in several countries. I am not going to even attempt to dispute that fact, but it has been done on a very limited scale, and it looks nothing like the photos folks post of chemtrails. This is what aerial spraying looks like:

Aerial Chemical Spraying:

Aerial spraying is done relatively low to the ground, and the chemicals dissipate quickly after the aircraft passes. They do not stay in the sky and form clouds.

Cloud Seeding:

Again in cloud seeding the chemicals dissipate quickly and are barely visible to the naked eye.

Crop dusting:

Again done low to the surface, and dissipates quickly upon release.

Aerial Fire Fighting:

Again the chemicals fall and dissipate quickly after release, it is also done relatively close to the ground.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
So if you can find these chemtrail pics from Russia or Japan then I will be surprised.
If you can't then there's your proof it's a conspiracy.

Originally posted by sir_chan
Here is an official NSF report stating the use of nano-technology. Also I will list some other links which show the DARPA connection with all this.

These two comments are somewhat related in that I can answer both with the same photo, so I hope you don’t mind me lumping them together. I am sure I can find photos of contrails/chemtrails over any country in which there is air traffic, but here is one that is pretty old (older then when the chemtrail folks claim this conspiracy began), showing a persistent contrail. This photo was taken a long time before we had the technology to create nanobots, we barely had computers back in the 50's.

California 1958

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JEnigma
My Chem Trail Photos

These two contrails have been affected by the wingtip vortices of the aircraft. The spiraling motion of the wind creates these down drafted finger tips that you see.

The rest of the photos are normal persistent contrails.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanc

^ Here's my contribution to the chemtrail gallery. ^ This was directly over my house earlier this summer. It appeared after two high altitude jets flew over the area minutes before. It almost behaves like a wave on an ocean.

Very cool picture, I am about 95% certain that its simply atmospheric ice however. Compare it to this photo:

Goddard Space Flight Center Laboratory for Atmospheres

Figure 4-1 is probably a water ice cloud because of the strong coloration from the ice crystal refraction.

Figure 4-1. Picture of PSC taken from the NASA DC-8 over southern Sweden on January 14, 2003. Photo by Paul A. Newman.

Cool picture none the less...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
quite ramped here in Markham I believe chemtrails are part of a secret project intended to mitigate global warming.

in June almost everyday the sky would be blue by 2pm
the skys were getting kind of milky ...July and August no trials
now this month they are starting .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join