It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Photo, WOW!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nice pics! They cant hide it any longer. It is happening, let the skeptics hide in the dark where they belong.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I came across this video at the end of last year. I'm sure it's been posted before - maybe even in this topic - but just in case, here it is again.

Chemtrails on the German channel RTL-TV. Subtitled.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

I don't get spooked easy, but i have noticed enhanced traffic like this over Richardson,TX!!! This is without any info from the net, but i had no idea it was occurring on this large a scale! I hear that an estimated 3700 planes from commercial airlines have been grounded do to inspections. I don't see the benefit of spraying anything over American cities... Plus without any mainstream media coverage... These are truly strange times we live in!

I am new at investigating things without info from mainstream media, so if anyone has any resources to help keep me informed i would be thankful.

(since 2005 I have had the feeling that something twisted is coming!)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay
I came across this video at the end of last year. I'm sure it's been posted before - maybe even in this topic - but just in case, here it is again.

Chemtrails on the German channel RTL-TV. Subtitled.

The subtitles have been deliberately mistranslated to present a false story

The truth is here: contrailscience.com...

Originally posted by Odd hunger for strange in

I am new at investigating things without info from mainstream media, so if anyone has any resources to help keep me informed i would be thankful.

You could do a lot worse than reading through the various pages at contrailscience.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
CHEMTRAILS OVER OXFORD, UK AND SARTH, FR
I'm relatively new to the Chemtrails debate but even I've documented these things with my little digital camera. Here're two links to photo pages on my blog:

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

and

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

any feedback?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
those four horn lookin things on the side are venturis that allaw the instrements to work but they only usualy have one y it has so many remaines to be seen but thear just for instuments, but as for the other hoses i dnt have a clu wat they are any way exuse me if anyones already sed this i didnt read the whole thread before posting , oh and long live the nwo resistance

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join