It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Photo, WOW!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know, this is a real head hitting the wall subject.

I've been involved over the years in many discussions about contrails and the summation of that experience is this;

"Chemtrails" are a product of ignorance. They are theorised by people with no understanding of the following;

- weather systems,
- how the atmosphere works
- how jet engines work
- jet aircraft as a whole
- civil aviation flight procedures
- military flight procedures
- dispersal of aerosols from height

These people look up and make assumptions without even considering the basics of the above. They take photos of contrails and publish them with their own spin and they lie and scaremonger, plain and simple.

And because people don't educate themselves in the subjects above - because - lets face it - very few people do, its easy to prey on them and feed on paranoia.

The sky is falling, chicken little.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I was just wondering on the satellite image why there are no contrails from flight s from NY to London, NY to Canada, NY to Mexico?

Did the contrails forget their passports?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Which satellite image do you mean?

This one?

There's good reason where the are no contrails visible between NYC and Canada, Mexico and London

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by the animator
ide just like to add that my dad was an air engineer & pointed out to me that aircraft are only allowed to land with a certain amount of fuel on board. so high altitude contrails normaly behind the engines. & jets are only glorified crop sprayers.
also watch some big aircraft as they approach the airport, on things like 747 kinda size they all dump fuel from there wing tips wich i think tends to look more chemtrail rather than contrail.
every airplane dumping fuel all over the world is a lot dumped polution.

To add a little to this, most fuel vents on planes that have them are about mid wing. If you look between sections of flap you'll see a tube coming off the back of the wing. That's the dump vent. As was said, if it's coming off the wingtip it's most likely just water vapor. IF they were dumping fuel they would NOT be doing it just before landing. Fuel dump rules only allow them to dump fuel at high altitude over the ocean so that it will evaporate before hitting the ground. Fuel actually evaporates pretty quickly, but if they dumped it just before landing it would kill all the grass and animals around the end of the runways.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

New York, London, Canada, and Mexico are not pictured in the sat photo.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have gone hunting for the past 5 years in the same place the same time of year. This year i have seen a very high increase in chemtrails and this year there are no more birds. I think they are using ddt to kill birds so people wont go shooting on land anymore so the gvt can build on that land.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I did not have my camera with me when I boarded a plane to San Francisco several months back- but there were two planes in the distance about the same size as the ones in the pics with several apparatuses on the sides. There were also numerous chem trails all over the S.F. valley that day.

I do not know what it means- but I saw them and was not alone when I did.

Let us also remember that chemtrails have been increasing in frequency and density. It was not always like this which begs the question- wtf!

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Let us also remember that chemtrails have been increasing in frequency and density. It was not always like this which begs the question- wtf!

That is because we have an increase in air traffic - more flights.

And we did have these "trails" in the 70s. I saw them often, so they arent anything new. The reason there are more now, I stated above

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Please someone explain why these normal contrails form evenly distributed gridworks, not flight paths from airport to airport.

Please also explain why there was an unprecidented average temperature drop of 1 degree for three days after 9/11 while the air traffic was grounded.

The chemtrails are to cause global warming to counter the global dimming which would put us in an iceage. Global warming opens up so many precious minerals under so much nasty ice, yes it does.

As the head of NASA said, a couple of weeks before the President cancelled the deployment of our only modern weather satellite:

Who are we to say what normal weather should be for this planet?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
I've heard of these chem-trails and read a bit about them.

But, what is the governments official explanation on chem-trails?

The government won't say a word. And the majority of the public thinks chemtrails are just regular contrails. They think it's another conspiracy theory with no merit.

Unfortunately, chemtrails are real and are one of the most blatant attacks on our environment and our health that we can examine today. The fact that people aren't willing to accept that they are being poisoned from the sky is sad and scary at the same time. Showing them photos does little to erase their denial.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
You know, this is a real head hitting the wall subject.

I've been involved over the years in many discussions about contrails and the summation of that experience is this;

"Chemtrails" are a product of ignorance. They are theorised by people with no understanding of the following;

- weather systems,
- how the atmosphere works
- how jet engines work
- jet aircraft as a whole
- civil aviation flight procedures
- military flight procedures
- dispersal of aerosols from height

Not buying it. People throw out all kinds of random 'exceptions' to the rule in order to explain chemtrails. They practice more conjecture and know-it-all-ism than even the most ardent chemtrail researcher.

And yes, there are plenty of researchers well-versed in all things aviation who will tell you that these are not normal contrails. But they're just crazy conspiracy nuts, that's what they are!

I refuse to involve myself in the chemtrail debate as I've seen it reach dead-ends over and over. But it's sad to see how people throw out random exeptions to explain something that is not at all natural or good for us.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wonder if all countries in the world are affected by the chemtrails thing….not just the western types like Europe, America and such…..?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

ide just like to add that my dad was an air engineer & pointed out to me that aircraft are only allowed to land with a certain amount of fuel on board. so high altitude contrails normaly behind the engines. & jets are only glorified crop sprayers.
also watch some big aircraft as they approach the airport, on things like 747 kinda size they all dump fuel from there wing tips wich i think tends to look more chemtrail rather than contrail.
every airplane dumping fuel all over the world is a lot dumped polution.

Either your Dad was wrong or you're making assumptions based on his experiance.

Airliners are loaded with fuel based on the following:

Trip - How far they're going to fly, what the winds are, and the amount of payload the aircraft is carrying.
Contingency - Extra just incase something could happen
Alternate - Extra fuel so the plane can travel to another airport if conditions dictate.
Final Reserve - Reserve.
Taxi fuel - fuel used getting to the runway.

As you can see, they only load the amount of fuel that is needed, they almost never dump fuel before landing. The only conditions a plane would have to dump fuel, is if the plane needs to land early in the flight before it's burned most of the fuel, due to say.... an emergency.

The Contrail type thing you see coming from the wingtips is formed by wing vortexes pushing the air past its saturation point creating clouds. It has absolutely nothing to do with fuel. In more extreme examples it can come from the edges of propellor blades.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Please someone explain why these normal contrails form evenly distributed gridworks, not flight paths from airport to airport.

I have doubts it's evenly destibuted grid, if you have any pictures show me.

I did not have my camera with me when I boarded a plane to San Francisco several months back- but there were two planes in the distance about the same size as the ones in the pics with several apparatuses on the sides.

Find us some pictures.

I JUST took these images outside my townhome...tell me this is a NORMAL contrail...

Tell me how they're not normal contrails and scientifically why they're not normal contrails.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian

Because VOR’s form grids in the sky. When an aircraft takes off from an airport, it may fly thousands of miles over empty area before it gets to its destination, so the location of other airports has nothing to do with where the grids form. If there is a VOR in the area it draws in aircraft toward its location from all compass degrees. You could live in BFE no-where-ville and be right in a LAX/JFK path, or an ATL/DTW path.

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Please also explain why there was an unprecidented average temperature drop of 1 degree for three days after 9/11 while the air traffic was grounded.

Normal contrails cause temperature change, which is why groups such as NASA are studying them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
The government won't say a word. And the majority of the public thinks chemtrails are just regular contrails. They think it's another conspiracy theory with no merit.

Funny, the majority of the people on this thread who are telling you that there are no such things as chemtrails are all either aviation or meteorological professionals, hardly the majority of the “layman public”.

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
And yes, there are plenty of researchers well-versed in all things aviation who will tell you that these are not normal contrails. But they're just crazy conspiracy nuts, that's what they are!

Again, funny. In all my years of working on aircraft the only place I have ever heard of a chemtrail is on the internet. There is no one with true aviation experience that believes in this stuff, because they know better then to believe it. Now I have heard of a private pilot who did not know any better, but private pilots come at different experience levels.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
BEING NEW HERE I DON'T WANT TO STIR UP TO MUCH DUST (NO PUN INTENDED)... BUT GROWING UP NEAR AND SPENDING EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL AT A PRIVATE AIRPORT HERE IN CALIFORNIA MY EYES WERE CONSTANTLY AFFIXED TOWARDS THE SKY'S AND DONT RECALL CONTRAILS SPREADING OUT AND BECOMING OVERCAST SKIE'S...
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE ATMOSPHERE HAS CHANGED SO DRAMATICALLY IN THE PAST 20 TO 35 YRS THAT IT MAKE'S THE CONTRAILS ACT SO DIFFERENTLY IN OUR SKIE'S ?????????? AND IF SO SHOULD I EXPECT THE CLOUDS TO START TURNING INTO CONTRAILS ANY TIME SOON ???????

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ironman433

Today in Manhattan the sky was clear about 1 hour ago. I was walking on
the upper eastside and noticed lots of X's being made in the sky all over.

Now its cloudy. Any comments regarding chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE ATMOSPHERE HAS CHANGED SO DRAMATICALLY IN THE PAST 20 TO 35 YRS THAT IT MAKE'S THE CONTRAILS ACT SO DIFFERENTLY IN OUR SKIE'S ?????????? AND IF SO SHOULD I EXPECT THE CLOUDS TO START TURNING INTO CONTRAILS ANY TIME SOON ???????

Firstly, a word of advice: typing in capitals is frowned upon

However, you have hit upon exactly why so called chemtrails are more prevalent today - commercial air traffic has increased considerably over the past 20 years and is expected to increase 300% over the next 20 years ....

ukpress.google.com...

No wonder persistent contrails are becoming more common

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayman
reply to post by ironman433

Today in Manhattan the sky was clear about 1 hour ago. I was walking on
the upper eastside and noticed lots of X's being made in the sky all over.

Now its cloudy. Any comments regarding chemtrails?

Thats exactly what i am talking about .. I've always been an outdoor's kind of person , I have worked outdoor's exclusively all of my career ( 22yrs now ) and I feel that I am quite in tune with my outdoor suroundings. Sure there might be more flight's in the air these day's but that does not change the length of time that contrails hang in the sky. And it certainly does not change the fact that they are now mysteriously turning into overcast skie's.. Spend as much time outside as i do and you'll see what it is i'm speaking of.
p.s. sorry for caps

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join