It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Photo, WOW!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am sure these photos have been seen by the site but have not been able to find them. So to get newbies a chance and maybe by chance these have not ever been seen, here they are....

This photo was enlarged which is why it may seem abit blurry. I think it gets the point across though.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Where did you obtain these photos? And how do we know that plane is definitely being used to spread harmful chemicals over our skies? Any proof?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Absolutely no proof, just interesting pics. Thought it would be nice to share the find. I in no way claim anything....

"I know NU-theeng"

[edit on 18-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
please... source(s)?!?!?

name of that plane?

time photos were taken?

any other details at all?

that is the first time i've ever seen a plane with that modification.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i do not understand. What are these phots of?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shackleford

An excellent question, one that I would love to see someone find an answer to.

It took me approximately three minutes with Google.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chan

Interesting picture. Wonder why they over the atlantic ocean as well?

I have seen chemtrails repeatedly here in west palm beach. I usually see them when i am out golfing. i would say probably 1 out of every 5 rounds they are somewhere in the sky and i i can also see the white jet. That baby flies up real high and looks very tiny from the ground. These planes also seem to just disappear and trhen reappear again going another direction.

Don't know if it is just coincidence but i have noticed that when the chemtrails are in the sky I play much better golf. I always have the potential to break par for the round, but the only times I have done so in the past few years is when their were chemtrails in the sky. (If you don't believe me , lets play for money.) The ball just seems to fly straight and far on those days. Anyone have any idea why this would be happening? Do chemtrails improve athletic performance? Ot affect the air to cause less resistance?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I've heard of these chem-trails and read a bit about them.

But, what is the governments official explanation on chem-trails?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
lol, i dont know about that. if i had to make a theory up on the spot, I would say that the grid patterns are giving you a subconscious advantage, as the straight lines would act as an additional way to perfect your strokes and projected shots.

but seriously, i would REALLY like to know what these pictures are about, and from! I googled, to no avail!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
I've heard of these chem-trails and read a bit about them.

But, what is the governments official explanation on chem-trails?

that they don't exist.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
so what leads you to believe this picture isn't of just normal contrails?

Couldn't this just be from the normal traffic of our airliners?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
well people. if you use alcohol or drugs, spread a little chem trail on it to boost the effect of the fatal effects and the high.

Chem trails "the new american drug"

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
so what leads you to believe this picture isn't of just normal contrails?

Couldn't this just be from the normal traffic of our airliners?

right now, nothing - as i have no idea where or what these pictures are of, if even about chemtrails at all.

i dont even know if thats a B&W photo, or a photo taken with a special camera. all of these things need to be required before I, or you, or anyone starts making assumptions.

but I guess that would be asking quite a lot

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
interestingly enough, our aussie gov't (well the new south wales govt) virtually admitted chemtrails.

they admitted they are paying for (insert chemical here) to be sprayed over NSW to help with (encouraging rainfall?)

sorry about being vague, i read it on nineMSN.com.au about 1-2wk ago...

darn i knew i should have bookmarked it because in a nutshell they admitted employing experimental spraying from planes and it WAS a chemical they are spraying.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The government doesn't need to have an 'official story' on what 'Chemtrails' are, as they are ACTUALLY normal, everyday, persistant contrails Contrails caused by high flying aircraft.

If you want to prove this wrong, then you may as well start by answering the following question.

Why can't Contrails persist and fan out into clouds?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
The government doesn't need to have an 'official story' on what 'Chemtrails' are, as they are ACTUALLY normal, everyday, persistant contrails Contrails caused by high flying aircraft.

If you want to prove this wrong, then you may as well start by answering the following question.

Why can't Contrails persist and fan out into clouds?

well i do kinda agree with what your saying, however intentional spraying from a plane for purposes other than crop dusting as suspicious.. why would a plane fly very high and be dumping chemicals?

of course large aircraft do dump fuel before landing to lighten their load after a long flight (eg 747 and such) which could also be described as a chem trail but like you say, its a normal procedure for safe landings.

that reminds me actually, the other day i seen a plane fly very high from the adelaide hills, over adelaide and beyond the beach (east to west) and it left a trail starting at the hills and continuing all the way over the beach where it stopped abruptly.

cloud did not dissipate like a regular contrail.. im not claiming it was a secret military job from RAAF Edinburgh (which is ~20km away) but it certainly made me think of chemtrails due to it lingering for a very long time and not dissipating.

it was a perfect blue sky day with almost zero clouds other than a thin whisp or two, with a thick cloudy line across the sky and to the plane.

[edit on 19/9/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I just love chemtrail sites that host these images.
You ever notice how they only show pictures which hide the aircraft name so you cannot find out what it really is?

Well anyway, yes that aircraft is used in running atmospheric research, and no its not creating any chemhoax-trails. Here is the real information on this aircraft:

Pacific Northwest Labs
Atmospheric research increasingly is concerned with processes occurring aloft. It is in the mixed layer and free troposphere that most chemical reactions, gas-to-particle transformations, cloud processes, and long-range transport of pollutants occur. Pacific Northwest National Laboratory operates a Grumman Gulfstream I aircraft as a U.S. Department of Energy Research Aircraft Facility to serve atmospheric scientists in conducting airborne research.

As to the first picture, this is taken after a flight bank. There are a number of large airports and airport hubs which are in the area where that picture was taken. Just to name a few: Atlanta International (SE Hub for a number of airlines), Tampa International, Orlando International, and Miami International airport. If you want to know exactly where Atlanta Airport is just look for where most of those contrails converge together over northern Georgia.

The reason that there are also trails over the water is because you have a number of flights which follow on the coast, or are traveling across the water to other countries and Islands.

Yes, there is that much traffic in the air at a time during certain times of day and certain seasons of the year.

Edit to add:
here is a nice map of the airports that picture encompasses:
Georgia Airports
South Carolina Airports
Florida Airports
Alabama Airports

[edit on 9/19/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
In answer to the question of where these pictures were taken. I have no idea, I found these pics on the net, copied them and posted them. I closed the website and can't remember where I found them. I clear my history every time browser closes, don't all of you

As for the chemtrails over the Atlantic. It may be due to the fact that the easterly wind will bring them inland so as to get a full disapation over land. The chemtrails over the eastern coastline would be blown inland without getting the maximum effect, so the ones over the Atlantic Ocean would achieve maximum ingestion, so to speak.
Also the fact that these chemtrails over the Atlantic ocean run North to South, which would eliminate overseas travels as a reason for them to be there.

Another thought that I have been seeing is the link between the very new disease Morgellans where people are starting to actually produce fibers from their body. These are actual fibers that are not biological but fibrous in nature. Could the chemtrails that we are inhaling be laying the groundwork for a drone type system of control of the masses that I have been reading about? Could these fibers be some sort of internal wiring system that will be controlled from a huge computer. I can't even believe I am writing this or asking these questions. What the "h"!!!!

[edit on 19-9-2007 by sir_chan]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Chemtrails to effect people just do not make sence, it would be far easier to effect the food supply, then the rich food could be clean, while the cosco food could have the dumb down drug, or submissive drug.

If it is real it could only be for atmospheric adjustments or adjustments to the ecology. Something like pesticides or terraforming for global warming.

I don't have an opinion if they are real, just trying to be logical about the use if they are real.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Ding, ding, ding...

We have a winner...

Yes, it's PNL research plane. (you have been applauded
)

As for the OP and this statement:

Originally posted by sir_chan
In answer to the question of where these pictures were taken. I have no idea, I found these pics on the net, copied them and posted them. I closed the website and can't remember where I found them. I clear my history every time browser closes, don't all of you

You remembered the website long enough to start this thread from the same source:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The source of the pictures in their "chemtrail" form:

www.us-government-torture.com... (towards the bottom of the page)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join