It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want a job? Better show proof of health ins. Thanks Mrs Bill Clinton!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
1st it was John Edwards wanting mandatory doctor visits.

Now Mrs. Bill Clinton wants someday to have health insurance to be a requirement to get a job.

news.yahoo.com...

She said she could envision a day when "you have to show proof to your employer that you're insured as a part of the job interview — like when your kid goes to school and has to show proof of vaccination,"

Sounds like something right out of Revelation! No one buys or sells without the mark of the beast.

What about healthy young people who have alot better things to do with their money than wasting it on health insurance?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
news.yahoo.com...

like when your kid goes to school and has to show proof of vaccination,"

wow, that's the scariest part for me! In my area, and in many others that I know of, they do NOT require vaccination. Actually, I am under the impression it is illegal to force anyone to take a drug or vaccine for anything. Now if someone came down with ebola, I would understand a quarantine...

What about healthy young people who have alot better things to do with their money than wasting it on health insurance?

amen! and what about those that prefer to pay their own costs?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think that health insurance may become mandatory in the same way that car insurance is, and I dont know if it is a good or bad thing...in this country, with the costs of health care, I think anyone is taking a big risk without health insurance.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is anther control mechanism. The democrats are openly declaring war on us through their social policies and global warming. The Republicans are attacking us with the War on Terra and the police state. I wonder what would happen if we all fled to Mexico? Would they take us in, give us tax free amnesty; even to our hardcore felons?

Ron Paul is the last hope for America.

new topics

top topics

join