It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So the other day, my significant other came home. I was told while they were at work that they spotted an unusual flight formation, lead by unusual planes. They saw 2 planes and 4 helicopters, split up into two triangles. One triangle was lead by a white plane, followed by 2 of the helicopters, the other was the same setup, but led by a black plane. I was told that the planes looked like a helicopter/plane hybrid, and these "heliplanes" dwarfed the helicopters.
I personally didnt think it was too big of a deal, cause if it was, why would they fly them over a highly populated area in broad daylight, right? So I asked one of the MPs that stop by my place of work regularly about the situation. All I got was the sudden solem look from him and the whole "you didn't see anything" chat.

note:above, i used "they" to try and keep some anonyminity instead of he/she. sorry if that confused anyone.

note 2: I'm near WPAFB.

Does anyone know what the deal is here? I don't nessicarily care where the planes were going, im just wondering why the strange flight formation, and what kind of planes they were. I'm sorry I don't have any photos

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here's a V-22 Osprey taking gas from a C-130. Ask him if the plane looked like one of these.

join