It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should The One World International Language: Jian Sai Ten Go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
chinesereformed.blogspot.com...

This is a language that was inspired from the CHinese witting system. This language will not be tonaland it will have a symbol for symbol simple words. Then we will combine the simple symbols together to make bigger words.

For example:

the word "Microscope" does not give any clues (at least to a young reader) as to what it may be but in Jian Sai Ten Go it may be something like this:

[little]+[mirror]+[view] means microscope

and

[little]+[life]+[world] = micro-world

but those were just examples.

What do you think a bout this?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Esperanto was supposed to be the "New" universal language. It was logically laid out and endorsed by the UN. It has gone nowhere. Much like Klingon, only a few fans speak it. Most people stick with the language of their parents and never bother to learn anything else. Trying to get the whole world to learn only one language, is unlikely to happen.

My parents only spoke one language while I speak three languages, and a bit of several others, and am a rarity in the US. Many people I know cant even speak English correctly.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've click on your blogspot, it appears more Japanese than Chinese. Yet even though the characters were written in Chinese the pronunciation is very much Japanese which is the AIUEO.

join