It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to live forever. I don't want to die.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I want to live forever. I don't want to die.

www.reuters.com

The world's oldest man celebrated his 112th birthday with two bashes at his home in southern Japan on Tuesday, then declared that he wants to live forever.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That`s interesting...

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
living forever never sounded like a good idea to me..

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's not living forever that I object to, it's the people I have to share the planet with that I object to.

I'll take my leave when the time comes. thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My current body is nearly at the end of it's useful purpose, but if you are young enough I would urge you to look into the work of Aubrey de Grey. There are also minimalist diets that will likely extend your life.

I truly believe that children being born today have the potential of living over a thousand years, and young healthy adults today may survive over 200 years in their current bodies.

You will need to give up a lot to keep the body you have going, but if you live long enough, science will catch up to your desire.

All that aside, I believe each of us is an eternal being that passes from life time to life time regardless of when the body dies. And this is without the intervention of some mythical God, or going to some imaginary Heaven.

Your body may die, but you are eternal, and you will return...........

top topics

join