It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China 'spying on US'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just think of how many Wal-Marts, Targets and Starbucks could be put in place of all the military and religious structures. Goodbye tradition, hello Americanism!

-Droops

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nah, I think it's more of a matter of paranoia.

I think with recent times, more and more people are getting paranoid of those around them... even in the intelligence services.

With the increased paranoia, would come increased attention focused on your co-workers.

The spies were there already, I think it's only now that people are taking enough notice of their co-workers to dig up the dirt.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrOOpieS

Heck yeah, what you think my friend we need all the world to be like, think, act, eat, drink and worship just like us.

We are fighting terrorrrrr, and China and Russia spying is the worst act of terrorism that there is. . .

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It wouldn't be that hard. Just introduce some "news agencies" funded by big corporations, and the masses will know what they need to know. Next, you fry their brains with non-sense stories about O.J. Simpson and Britney Spears and you have successfully created yourself an Amerikenstein. The only thing they need to remember is that celebrities are higher than god, and you should worship the ground they step on.

Oh man, I think I just threw up a little writing this.

-Droops

[edit on 19-9-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrOOpieS

You just hit one here, the OJ and Britney, I was just thinking about why CNN do not have any news on the councilmen that got on tape been abuse by police my mind just went to the two names above.

In our nation the media is controlling what we need to know on daily basis.

Sorry for getting off the topic but I could not let this one go.

Thanks for the good laugh DrOOpieS.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
:Takes a bow:

Spying on your neighbor is nothing new. Most likely, this story was released intentionally for a number of reasons. The best way to send a message without a mass hysteria is to send it through the grapevine, a la, news networks. Seems safer that way.

-Droops

top topics

<< 1   >>

join