It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, I was driving in my car!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ok, i will try to put aluminum foil on my hands, if it will block that thing you are talking about, or maybe i will just cut it open and take it out of my thumb. and then maybe they will leave me alone. though cutting my thumb open will hurt like hell it will be worth it in the long run, maybe if i ice it down it wont hert so bad. do you know if they put it in the left thumb or the right. becasue i dont want to have to cut open the wrong thumb. the alumunum gloves sounds kind of clumsy, plus the police might think i was weird if i wore them all over the place

thank you for the help though. just tell me wich thumb they put it in and i'll cut it out

and when i find it ill take pictures of it so you people will believe me

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting... I have actually heard of this tri-09 thing, and have seen a rare pic of one. I will post it here when I find it. This person isn't lieing, at least not in my opinion. The beings that pilot these craft are known to be able to destroy anything electronic or mechanical with the infamous "death ray" sort of thing. Only 2 pictures have ever been captured of this craft, and only one has been seen by the public.

By the way ronineleven, chances are they aren't after you. PErhaps they thought it would be funny or something?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would*** NOT***!!! recommend any self inflicted surgery...get yer hands x-rayed....

ronin...I was half joking when I told you that...I did hear of a guy that claimed to be abducted regularly...then he hurt his hand and in the x-ray they found something tiny...almost like a pebble...they removed it and presto...no more abductions...

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
wow what a coincidence!!!

2....(no,no 3 people !!! that know of this tri-09 thingy becoming members on the same day....amazing, it must be fate that connected you both...you guys should stick together.

now i really got to know....... what exactly does this "invisible" craft looks like? I have been having car trouble lately, maybe there is one around here too...hmmm

sorry, i missed one of them.

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i guess i came to the wrong place, i thought this waws a place where people believed in aliens and ufos and i guess they dont really.

i havent been abducted ever so i dont know how a thing could get in my thumb but i guess its possible. maybe if i was abducted i wouldnt know about it, or maybe they could implant false memories, the government does it all the time, anyways

jagermeister maybye you could post the picture of the ttri-109 and i could tell you if it was the thing that i saw.

i guess i really dont know if they are invisible or not, i just got scared, it was like one minute it was there and the next it was gone but i dont know about aliens. i called the polica about it the first time it happened and they just laughed at me so i thought i would come here for help.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
get a friend with a metal detector to check you out...
it might give a clue..

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have a metal detector, i'll check it out and see if theres anything in my thumbs or any other fingers

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roninelevenbravo
i guess i came to the wrong place, i thought this waws a place where people believed in aliens and ufos and i guess they dont really.

No, I dont think you're in the wrong place. Some people here believe in aliens and UFO's and some dont, but one thing most of us here have in common is that we question everything and most are pretty skeptical.

You cant expect everyone to take your story at face value and assume its true. By questioning things is how we learn and hopefully come closer to the truth. Dont be offended, look at it as constructive criticism.

I'd be interested to hear more about these tri-109's that you are referring to. Have you put this in any search engines?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey, who is to say what is real to you!
Feel what is in your heart
I totally think we are not alone....
I believe it when you said you have been visited..
I had a 74 Malibu that did that a couple times though.....

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I searched for it and couldnt find a thing. Im not sayin taht i believe this story but some of these wierd stories like this get me wondering. I mean at face value im like no way this nut has cracked and then i begin to wonder and thing what if this is true what if his person isnt lying an really means what he says and is just mocked at here at ats where he came to find help. Ill look into this more deaply tomarrow.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Weird!!!

I was driving by a air force base also (selfredge AFB MI)
and all of a sudden my car starts hesitating when I hit the gas.......... Must be military interference....... new jamming tech!!!! My car is a 1993 pontiac bonneville in excelent working order so i don't think its the car.

Opinions would be appreciated.

thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
my guess would be a dirty fuel injector...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
definatley alien intervention

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ok guys i had a big update. i got that metal detector and i ran it over my thumb and it beeped like crazy!!! there's definetly something in there and i'm freaking out. I want to just cut it open and take it out NOW but i dont want to mess up my thumb. but i dont have insurance either so i cant go to the hospital and get it removed. plus i put a pretty powerful magnet up to it and i could feel it pulling. whatever is in there feels big and it hurts when i get it close to the magnet. the magnet is an old magnet from a speaker, you know the kind, well, i can feel a sick tug inside my thumb when i get it close. im afraid that if i cut my thumb to get it out it will never heal up right becasue the thing feels pretty big

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by roninelevenbravo]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think someone needs to go back to the hospital and get some professional help :X on more than their thumb

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
holy makeral batman look at that thumb

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
whoa. personally, im really questioning this guy. if hes for real,.......whoa. i just cant believe someone would cut his thumb open because someone on the internet suggested it. thats no papercut. but if he IS for real, thumbs
up...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ummm. the thumb looks broken to me not cut open. Looks like the bone is extending upward , plus thats a pretty "ragged" cut, if this was a fresh cut, I believe there would be a lot more blood seeping out than what shows. I know that when I sliced off the top of my thumb (don't ask)
the sucker bled for quite a bit until I got to the ER and they started fixing me up.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think the tagline for that photo should read,"worlds first surgery to be performed with a lawnmower"..
come on ronin...you dont expect us to buy that do ya?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join